Chapter 20.

When I arrive, I find Marcel in my room.

"Oh... Hi!" I smile.

"Hello... I'm sorry, I haven't warned you of my arrival... I hope I don't disturb! Do you have to study, or... Anything else?"

"No... I'm just... Surprise! Hello Marcel, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm okay Hope, thanks. And... From what I can see, also you are finding good there!"

"Yes" I smile.

"Great! And... Is everyone treating you well?" He smiles.

"Yes!" I laugh embarassed.

"Oh... C'mon! Are you kidding me? Don't be embarassed, you don't have anything to be. Believe me: love is wonderful.

You can reigned for years, centuries... But everything means nothing if you don't have anyone by your side..."

"I know... For this there is family"

"In life there's not only the love for your family... It's that which you Mikaelson can't understand, and I can't understand why. For centuries your father, your uncle and your sister has been together, in memory of that Always and Forever that they pronounced so far away in the time line... But they still keep this promise also today, and they have give it to your aunt Freya and also to you, as I'm sure you'll do with your childrens after and keep going like this...  " 

"Always and Forever?" I smile.

"Yes!" He smiles. "I never had a father, I was a slave. Your father also gave me the name I have today. It comes from Marth, and it means Little Warrior. Or, at least, this is what he sayied to me!" He smiles. "He gave me all, then he went away and me, with myself, built an empire which he... He simply took!

Or I gave him my reign, and we had gouverned side by side, or he would killed my guys" 

"Where do you want to arrive?" I stop him.

"I just want to say you: okay, they're your family. They're important... But pay attention to people which are not with them. What does it miss to make a perfect day?"

"I... I'm, sorry, I don't know what are you talking about" I say confused.

"Turn around, Little Wolf" 

I stiffen.

"Only my father can call me like this"

"Fa-Family"

"Above all" I continue stubborn. "Always and Forever"

"Tourn around... And think of what you're waisting" Says him with serious voice before desappear.

I listen to him and I turn around, going to the window I see Landon laughing with Josie, and a part of me falls apart.

"Hey!" I hear a voice and I turn back to normal life. It's Raphael.

"Hi!" I pretend a smile.

"What's going on? Why that face?" He smiles.

"Nothing! I'm fine... Thanks. What about you?" I try to change argument.

"Hope..." He looks at me.

"What would you do if you wanted to... Organise your time to do everything in a day?" I ask.

"Oh, uhm... I... I think... I should take an organizer, and then I could start write all things to do with, next to, any ideas of the time I would have to do them in... Why?" 

I turn look at Josie and Landon:"Just... Curiosity" I go.

I walk to Alaric's office, and then I enter.

"Do I disturb?" I smile.

"No way... Come in, sit"

"Thanks" I sit down on a chair.

"A... Friend of mine, says that I'm waisting my time staying with my family, and that I should live like a teen" I smile, to not show my nearly mental breakdown. "He maybe doesn't know... That family to me it's all, you will probably think, but... You know, the hilarious thing is that he knows very well the meaning, because he's a member of my family, but he feels as he doesn't.

I know that I need my family to live, and he knows too... But it seems like he doesn't.

Why did he tell me that?!" I scream.

"I don't know... Why haven't you ask him?"  He stayes quite calm.

"Because I was paralysed"

The door opens, and I quickly set myself on foot again.

"It doesn't metter. Thanks anyway" I say going away.

I look around me and I discover nobody was out, so I walk to my room. I need to paint.

I go in my room and I look for my drawing board.

Someone knocks at the door.

"Can I enter?"

It's Lizzie.

"Oh, yes. Come in!" I smile.

"I'm sorry, but I have listen what you were saying to my father... That... Your friend, which who you were talking about, was... Tall, with muscles...And so sexy?"

I smile.

"Hey, from what I know, he's my brother! Sort of that... So, pay attention to words that you use!" I smile.

"What?! Why you didn't tell us?"

"What? That I could have a brother because he was a slave that my father saved centuries ago?"

"Y-Your father what?" She falls on bed.

"My father, my entire family is not bad. At all. It's you, and all those books, which describes them like monsters.

You know? We all are monsters for humans! Does it means that we are like this? Do you think that I am a monster? Do you think to be a monster? No! Because we aren't. We are not like people tell. And we always don't have to explain people our ideas, or our actions.

My father is my hero. My mum is my hero. Marcel is my hero. My family is my hero, and they felt. To save me. And that was all my fault.

Now it's me. I am my own hero, and if I'll have to fall, I'll fall! It's not my problem!

And maybe, when I'l be falling, the real me, the tri-hybrid will activate. And maybe, for what I know, could be there so many people who will look at me bad, scaried, while I'm trying to save them without the know that.

Or I'll be save you, or your sister, or also an innocent cat!

Just because you see things on a certain way, doesn't mean you're right. Please, remember this"

"From the moment your family has come back, you're changed" Only says her.

"Because everyone is talking about things that they don't know, without show a little of respect!"

"For what? People who, to save each other, doesn't think one second more to destroy the entire world if necessary?" Alaric appears.

"Respect for me. And for people which, for me, have sacrifice themselves!"

"You're too angry Hope" Says him. "Calm down yourself or the entire school will fall in pieces" He continues looking at the piece of ceiling which has fallen while I was talking.

"People is not things which are done. People... Is a world. Everyone is one, and does not take a life to know him. Or her, whatever"

"I promise I will try to know them in a better way, without any judice" Says Lizzie looking at me.

"Thanks" I smile, then we look together to her father.

"No, I'm not  going to promise anything" Says irremovible him, but several whiles later, he accepts.

"Thanks. It means a lot to me"

"And I guess this is only the start..." Whispers Alaric making us laugh.