Bright Future

Beginne am Anfang

Eri- No!

Rei- Stop she's going to die.

Eri and Rei were terrified. Their power was uncontrollable and there was nothing they could do. They believe this is their fault, but it's mine. I knew they couldn't control their Quirks yet I asked them to help me. I'm the one who's forcing all this guilt on them. I'm the one who's making them cry.

Eri & Rei- STOP!

(Very Slight Trigger Warning! Talk of Wanting to Die, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Suddenly the pain intensified as I fell on my knees. The emotions Rei and Eri were feeling was impacting the force of their quirk and ultimately, it would end up destroying me. My blood-curling screams kept echoing through the silent city as the others watching had tears in their eyes. They were powerless to stop what was going on. All they could do was watch. And to be honest....at that very moment...I wanted to die. It's intriguing isn't it....? For the pain to be so intense that I craved death instead.

Rio- AGHHHHHHHHH!

As the pain kept increasing more and more blood erupted from my throat forming a pool of blood at my knees. I could barely breath. My sight was fading. There was nothing I could do, but endure... endure until someone saved me....or die in the midst of the chaos. All I hoped was that whatever happened, Eri and Rei would be safe.

'This hurts! It Hurts! Please just kill me already! No! I can't! Please! Someone help! Please... I don't want these children to suffer.!'

=================================================

Aizawa POV

Aizawa- Froppy...

Froppy looked down at me with a few tears in her eyes as I took a blue box out of my pocket.

Aizawa- Use this on me...

Froppy looked at the box confused and opened it up as her eyes widened.

Froppy- You can't!

Inside the box I gave her was a syringe with a Quirk enhancing drug. I managed to take it from Chronostasis, and I was planning to take it in for research, but the situation has changed.

Aizawa- I can't use my.....Quirk....on two people. You want... to save her.....right?

A determined look decorated her face as she prepared the syringe and injected it into my arm.

Aizawa- Thank you...

I felt a surge of power envelop me as Froppy sat me up correctly. I took a look towards the scenery in front of me. Her blood-curling screams and the tears flowing out of the eyes of those children. 

'It's time..'

With one glance I had managed to stop the power surge coming from both Eri and Rei. With a sigh of relief I saw Rio fall over to the ground holding on tightly to Eri and Rei who had lost consciousness.

Rio POV

I sighed in relief.. The excruciating pain was finally gone. I fell over to the ground to catch my breath as everyone else sighed as well. This entire fight....was officially over.

Ochaco- I-It's over...

Amajiki- Is it?

I sat up as I closed my eyes to catch my breath. I was exhausted to say the least and Eri and Rei were too. I grabbed them from their place on my back and laid them both down on my lap so they could at least feel some sort of comfort. They were breathing heavily as well. This would be an experience that I would never forget. They won't either. I just hope the trauma from this mission......won't ruin them completely. I was just relieved that what happened to me didn't happen to anyone else. I don't wish this pain on anyone...