18 | Shot

Iris's POV

I laid on my bed still thinking about what just happened but an idea just popped in my head.

I searched my bag and took out my phone with black case on it , I scrolled all the notification and searched for the highest amount I could get because why not.

If the higher the pay is , the more valuable this person is.

That means more fun to have.

"Kolton Roger, any kill as long as he is dead. $105,000. By : (blank)"

normally I wouldn't kill anybody who doesn't say who they are but that pay , I will gladly do it.

roger is in for a ride.

I chuckled at the thought , roger must have done something big that causes someone to send me to kill him and with that big amount of pay.

That pay is gonna get me 2 fucking motorbikes (any brand) and I'm gonna buy a dozen of glazed donuts and sushi.

Okay I need to stop with all these thoughts now important thing is to kill him and get my pay.

I investigated him and turns out HE IS A FUCKING HUMAN TRAFFICKER TO FEMALES ESPECIALLY LITTLE ONES.

Fucking hell this Roger man.

How did I not notice him earlier ?

I would've killed him for free if I had known him before , he is fucking lucky to not get noticed by me earlier otherwise I would've killed him way before but it's okay , today he is lucky to get killed by the one and only hell's devil so that's consider lucky , might be consider a blessing too you never know.

I search up his location and he is a tough one to rookies but to me it's nothing.

He changes his location every two three hours to not get noticed but unfortunately you met me.

He is currently at a bar , eh that's where everybody is every time I'm ordered to kill , that's no surprise.

But today , I decided to change it up.

I will not go there and trick him and murder him.

No.
Just no.
That's boring.

Why not I surprise him at my special place ? 

I changed into a simple clothing which is easy to change and placed a gun in my pocket and a signature dagger that I used to kill in my bra and sneaked out of this mansion.

Honestly it's getting a bit too easy to sneak out.

I jumped on my motorbikes which doesn't have the tracker on and zoom to there.

I looked a far and see he has  1 to 3 bodyguards around him 24/7 who dress up an all black outfit with caps and a mask on.

I watched a bodyguard left by his side and went to the washroom.

I take this chance to go to the washroom and that's where my perfect acting starts.

"Where am I?" I banged into the washroom with my jello legs and my drunken face.

He took a while to examine me before he scooped me by his side. "Hello lovely , you look gorgeous"

" Thanks but who are you ?" I asked 'drunkenly'.

"I'm Caden , shall we do something fun while we're here , lovely ?"

"But I'm...I'm a virgin , it's my first time and...I'm scared" I said , looking down at my feet , playing with the ends of my shirt.