17 | Reunited

Alexander's POV

I watched as Iris took her food to another table away from us and started to chat with Noah.

Isn't Noah Lucas's best friend ?

How do they know each other ?

Why is she so emotional ?

This is a side of Iris I've never seen before , she's always been cold towards us but to Noah , it's like she's that younger little girl we knew 13 years ago.

I watched as Iris and Noah both chatted happily with each other but I can't help but feel jealous of Noah on how Iris opened up to him but not to us.

Lucas's POV

"Hey Lucas , I'm sorry I'm late" Noah shouted across the cafeteria.

I turned around to see Iris and Noah froze at their spot and they immediately ran to each other gave each other a big hug.

How do they know each other ?

I've never introduced them before ?

How does my best friend know Iris ?

I watched as they both sat at a table away from us and chatted the whole break.

I've never seen Iris so emotional before.

Noah's POV

"I missed you so much" I said.

"How has it been over the years , are you still hell's devil" I whispered to her , looking around the cafeteria to make sure no one is listening because I know for a fact that this is top secret.

"Yes , I've still been hell's devil and I did earn quite a lot of money from it" she giggled.

"But how are you here ?" I asked.

"Oh , my 'parents' was shot in an alley for doing illegal drug business then my 6 real brothers found about me then adopted me then I moved to New York and here I am at Bronx high school of science , but how do you know Lucas ?" She explained.

"Lucas is my best friend , when I moved to New York and in this school , he was the one who talked to me as nobody wants to talk to a new boy and slowly we became Best Friend , how do you know Lucas ?" I asked.

"Erm... Lucas is one of my brothers" she said. "Wh...what ?" I stammered "the Bianchi are your brothers ? , I should've known that since all of y'all are similar , always getting into trouble in school" I teased.

"Have you seen Giselle ?" Iris asked with a slight hope in her voice.

"I haven't seen her" I replied , that immediately deflated iris mood.

"She's gone right ?" She asked

"No , she's definitely not gone but we'll figure out later" I replied

"But now , we have so much to talk about" I said.

I have last seen Iris when I was 13 yrs old and over 10 years , I watched her grow up from a little girl to a now badass girl who is an assassin.

I'm truly proud of her on how she overcome the abuse from her so called 'parents' and now she's a strong girl standing on both of her feet with confidence.

And Giselle, she was like another sister to us but...

she has disappeared

Iris's POV

Through out the whole day , we practically talk about what happened over the years and I just found out about Noah's secret.

"I have something to tell you" Noah said nervously , fumbling with his fingers.

"You promise you won't tell anybody about this?" I nodded.

He hesitated "I'm...I'm gay" he says before shutting his eyes and turning away from me. I laughed at his reaction. I took his hands "It's nothing to be ashamed of , and besides I'm happy for you. Sexuality doesn't matter , you matter to me" giving him a big hug , wrapping my hands around his shoulders.

"Really you don't mind?" He asked.

"Like I said , you matter to me more than your sexuality. You are still my brother , the best" I assured him.

———————AT HOME———————

I entered the house and immediately I see 7 faces looking at me with angry faces.

"What did I do this time" crossing my arms.

"Why are you late ?" Marc asked.

I didn't even know I was late , maybe I was too caught up talking to Noah after all I didn't see him for 4 years.

"Oh that , I needed to catch up with an old brother of mine" I replied enunciating the word 'brother'.

"How do you know Noah ?"

"Is Noah your boyfriend ?"

"Why are you so close with Noah ?" Questions came spilling out from everybody's mouth at the same time.

"Stop" I said , silencing everyone in the room.

"Firstly , Noah is not my boyfriend.
Secondly , I know him when I was four , I met him near my house.
Thirdly , he treated me like his own sister with care and love and his parents treated me like their own daughter.
And Fourthly , he is my brother not related by blood so don't get any wrong ideas in your head before y'all thinking that he's my boyfriend and blah blah because he treated me way better than all of you did in my last fucking 13 years" I finished it off all in one breath and oops I fucking almost said it out.

I looked at everybody whose expression seemed a bit hurt and confused by what I said and my last sentence but I don't care.

Noah's parents treated me with love and care and nothing could throw it away.

They treated me better than my fake mum. Yes I used that word to describe her.

But honestly she shouldn't even be called a mum on what she had done to me in my whole fucking 13 years of life.

I quickly went back to my room before anybody start questioning me about my last sentence because the last thing I need is to be interrogated by 7 people.

Marc's POV

What does she mean by the last sentence?

What did she experienced in the last 13 years of her life ?

I watched her stomped back to her room before shutting the door and I know she must have accidentally said that.

I looked over to the boys who have both stunned and confused expression on their face before I broke the silence.

"Let's all go watch a movie ?" I said trying to fill in the silence and hoping to stop that conversation.

We watched the movie 'Stranger things" and I'm pretty sure everybody is in their own train of thoughts.

Regardless , we still watched it until the sun sets into a black canvas with white paint dots sparkle on it like the night.

But what happened to Iris in the last 13 years of her life ?

Will they found about what happened to Iris ?

Or will Iris keep it to herself , burying everything deep within herself ?

*that's it for chapter 17 !! hope you like it !! <3
VOTE AND COMMENT
THANK YOU !!