"But we have to think about this carefully Rory. Tom is a very well known man I cant let you go round making rumours that he's some sort of nut case" Aurora gave him a bored look.

Reguluss shrugged "well-well technically yes, yes he is but the public dont need to know and that bloody paparazzi will-"

"Reg dont worry, I did alot of research on this place, it's on the boarder of the muggle world and ours it's so far out no one ever comes here no one will known he is here. Also it is part of religion that worships saints and that doesnt belief in politics and see them as the highest sin or some shit. No one will know who he is and we'll use a fake name" Aurora explained thoroughly.

Regulus looked at her skeptically. "Are you sure Rory?" He asked grimly.

Aurora sighed "Reg, I'm running out of options...I have to do something or...or im just as bad as you guys" she admitted.

Regulus looked slightly taken aback till a guilty expression took over his face.

"Yeah... I guess your right"

"we might as well get a diagnosis, it might not even work Tom might not be ill" Aurora offered supportively. Though she was the one in need of support right now.

She, a 5 months pregnant women who was dealing with what felt like the whole worlds problems on her shoulders plus the safety of all of her friends who she had been lying too automatically for the past year but yet not betraying her other friends who wanted to kill the other friends as well as a phycotic serial killer lover who she was so obsessed with she was praying could be sent away to an asylum just so she wouldn't have to have the father of her childs blood on her hands.

Yet she was the one supporting Regulus.

She found this happened quite alot with her friends.

"Okay" Regulus mumbled. Aurora smiled gratefully

"thank you Reg"

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora never liked hospitals or building of that sort of any kind.

They where always too clean, to uniform. It was like the building was trying so hard to be joyful and pure it casted a suspicious vibration throughout it, as if something dark and sinster was lurking in the corners.

She fiddled nervously with the ring on her finger absentmindely as they waited together in the cramped little waiting room that smelt strongly of chemicals.

A old man sat across from them muttering rhythmically as he petted the teddy bear in his hand harshly and a small blonde child kept peaking her head over the glass window behind him giggling hysterically. Both where dressed in light blue pyjamas.

"Mrs Darwell?" A man with a receding hair line asked dressed in dark blue hospital wear.

Aurora and Regulus stood up but Aurora put her hand on Regulus's shoulder pushing him back down.

"I think I should do this on my own Reg" she murmured. Regulus looked hesitant but sighed and nodded, she smiled and left the room following the doctor down the long ivory corridor.

As they past she went rigged when she heard the sound of intense screaming coming from an open door coming up.

The doctor walked past it easily as if it was the most normal thing in the world, Aurora peered into the room her breath caught into her throat.

What she saw was a women screaming so raw her face was bright red. She was thrashing around like a wild animal screaming out a womens name over and over her voice so shrill and pained it made Auroras stomach drop.