𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒

Start from the beginning

"someone. . . someone help me!" the voice of ethan said, making aurora and scott turn towards him. aurora felt her heart drop as she saw ethan struggling to hold danny up, who looked like he was in a lot of pain and was struggling to breathe. "i need help!" ethan yelled before his eyes

melissa and scott quickly went to go take danny away from ethan, walking him over to one of the chairs in the waiting room.

"okay, gentle, gentle, gentle!" melissa told her son as they slowly sat him down, danny screaming in pain.

aurora pulled ethan away from melissa and danny, anger filling her body. "what did you do to him?" she questioned, glaring at him.

scott pulled her off of him, not wanting to cause a scene in the hospital.

"nothing. he said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, but it - it just kept getting worse." ethan informed, looking at his boyfriend with worried eyes.

the trio watched as melissa did a thorough observation over danny, her hands on his throat. "this is not good. how much longer on dr.hilyard?" she then yelled out to the lady at the desk, who shrugged.

max came running over, seeing the three worried teens. "what's going on?" he asked before turning to melissa and danny.

"his larynx has shifted to the side. i think it's a tension pneumothorax." melissa answered.

before anyone could react, danny shot forward as he threw up. this made everyone step back, watching the mahealani boy fall to the floor. max ran off to get a hospital bed for the teen. aurora furrowed her eyebrows, looking down at the vomit to see that there were these little clear balls in it.

"mistletoe." she heard ethan mumble, her and scott looking at the alpha with furrowed eyebrows.

max quickly arrive with the bed, scott and ethan helping danny onto the bed. max and melissa then started to roll danny into one of the rooms that had multiple patients in them, scott, ethan, and aurora following them.

"will you three please go back to the waiting room?" melissa begged.

"where are the nurses and the doctors? where is everyone?" ethan quizzed, looking at the two adults.

"it's a full house tonight. they're tending to other patients." max answered.

"okay, well, max, how can we help?" aurora asked, looking down at danny.

"rori, you can't. his lung is collapsed. his heart is being pushed against his chest cavity, so. . ." the older mccall answered.

"he's gonna die, isn't he?" scott then asked, making ethan and aurora look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

max and melissa looked at the three teens, seeing the worry on their faces. the two adults then looked at each other with knowing looks before they looked around.

"no. no, he's not." melissa told her son.

"not on our watch." max then added.

"scott, you grab the tape. ethan, grab those scissors and cut his shirt open." melissa told the two boys as she went into a metal drawer and grabbed a syringe with a long ass needle attached to it.

"what should i do?" aurora questioned as she watched ethan rip danny's shirt open.

neither max or melissa answered, the woman of the two trying to find the correct spot to stick the syringe in. the three teens then noticed how danny was trying to take in big gulps of air.

"mom, he's not breathing." scott pointed out, panicking.

"i know, i know." melissa said.

she continued to fill around on danny's chest, finding the spot. she then stuck the thick needle into dandy chest. she turned something before pulling back on the syringe, danny inhaling before he exhaled. everyone waited, hoping that what melissa had did worked.