𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐡 & 𝐈𝐳𝐚𝐚𝐧

"Come here, baby

"Come here, baby."

"I am already in your arms."

"But I need you closer."

"Now?"

"Closer."

"Um- now?"

"Closer."

"GET OUT OF MY BED!" Aayrah screamed, having enough of his childishness.

"Shit, sorry Aayrah. Come here baby. No need to be angry." He cooed at her softly who let out a huff, now laying down back in his arms.

"Kiss me." She murmured, finding the warmth in him.

"Of course." He grinned excitedly and before their lips could meet, a high pitched scream was heard.

This made Izaan fall from the bed due to the sudden shock since he was at the very corner of it. A soft giggle escaped Aayrah's mouth seeing the flushed form of Izaan who was scratching the back of his head.

"Stop laughing Aayrah. I swear I'll tickle you." Izaan groaned, getting up from the floor.

"No can do you tickle monster." Aayrah huffed, placing a hand on her hips challengingly.

Smitten

That was something he was of her. Completely smitten. He would grin whenever she is beside him otherwise everyone would find him sulking in one corner.

She was the light to the darkness in the world he had created.

She kept it illuminated.

"I'll deal with you later. Let's go downstairs first to see what it was about." Izaan mumbled, straightening his tshirt and joggers.

Aayrah nodded instantly, a nagging thought behind her mind knowing what the shout could be about.

And the two immediately skipped their way downstairs to to lounge where everyone was present.

A giggle was begging to escape Aayrah's mouth as she looked at everyone's state.

Dadi was sitting with a frustrated look on her face, holding her head tiredly. Rajveer was busy picking up some papers which surely looked important, putting them in different files laying on the floor while Manyata was running behind that little firecracker trying to catch her which seemed kind of impossible.

She was as flexible as Aayrah.

Kiyara Oberoi

This 3 and a half year old girl was nothing but naughty. The apple of everyone's eyes, princess in her Dad's eyes while a troublemaker in her Mom's.

Having those chubby cheeks like Aayrah and a permanent pout on her lips, she was someone who brought out the joviality in anyone. Though she wasn't big as normal 3 and a half year olds, her troubles and doings crossed every boundary.