𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"How are you guys even standing? And why the hell are you both looking so awkward?" Aayush grumbled frustratingly and Dadi too nodded her head in agreement

"Aayu, why are you standing so far from Izaan. Come on, get closer." Dadi said while gesturing her to get closer to Izaan who looked awkward at another level.

"Badi Ma, just leave these two. And Aayush, help Dadi to the car. She's going home to rest." Anisha called out to her son, coming on the stage where since the very beginning Dadi and Aayush hadn't left the couple of the day alone.

They thought they were being cupids. But in reality, the only thing they were being were a third and a fourth wheel.

"Hey! I am not going anywhere leaving the wedding. Whoever wants to leave can, but I won't." Dadi groaned as she shook her head.

Aayush just shrugged and then began taking selfies with Izaan and Aayrah, forcefully sitting between them and only increasing the level of the awkwardness.

Why wouldn't they be awkward with each other?

Since the whole week their wedding was decided to take place, they hadn't talked with each other. They don't know whether it's the shyness or the weird fact about them getting married when something completely different was set to happen some days ago.

"Izaan, how are you even letting these people torture me? At least say something." Dadi said, breaking Izaan out of the trance.

He was busy gazing at his wife. Mrs Aayrah Izaan Oberoi.

She was looking ethereal in the red bridal outfit. The elegant makeup suited her light beige tone and Izaan wasn't able to remove his gaze from the hoor.

Her long, natural lashes that were coated with a thin layer of mascara were resting happily on her slight chubby cheeks that had a natural blush on them since her young age.

Her hands were adorned with the intricate pattern of mehendi. The color was so dark to be missed. She still remembers how everyone had teased her about the same and how much Izaan must be loving her.

Loving her?

It was painful to even think about.

It was just a marriage of convenience if she analyzes the situation. How he was supposed to marry Reva who had gotten married to another man under some circumstances. And that was the only reason she's sitting as his bride today. Maybe if it wasn't for Reva and Reyhan's marriage, she might've not even got the chance to experience this day. But everything happens for a reason.

"Dadi, Anisha Ma is correct. You need to rest." Izaan responded, making Dadi's eyes go wide.

Aayrah stifled a laugh seeing the level of dramatics of Dadi.