𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚 & 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐧

The cool gust of wind striked with her naked self, making goosebumps appear on her body, her long, raven hair dancing due to happiness

Her soft paddles were heard as she walked in the corridor of the big mansion, her face processing a mischievous grin.

And finally she opened the door to his study.

There he was sitting on the massive armchair, his one leg crossed over another, hands joined on the table on which he supported his chin.

His laptop was kept on the mahogany desk in front of him, with him busy on the international conference call he was having regarding business.

Almost two years have passed and their relationship is the same.

Them having little arguments and then it would be followed by a heated sessions which she still shudders at the thought of. This man is a beast in bed.

And today was the last day she expected him to be busy on.

Currently being 11:45 in the night, he was on a important business meeting while all she wanted to do was be in his arms and wish him 'Happy Anniversary' as soon as the clock strikes 12.

She still remembers their first anniversary when Reyhan took her to Greece saying it's another business trip and where she was surprised with a news of their 3rd honeymoon basically. Though this was the best one.

They made love endlessly. This man was never tired for another round.

His stormy grey orbs clashed with her dark brown ones, and as soon as he passed her that dazzling smile, her heart fluttered in response, giving him an air smooch.

And then he flicked his wrist as a sign for her to exit.

The only reason being that this woman was literally giving him a hard on, looking all ethereal. Only he knows how he was controlling himself and the lack of his attention on the meeting due to his wife didn't help either.

And that was all it took for Reva's mouth to drop open in shock.

How dare he!?

And then a mischievous grin formed on her face that was followed by a shurg from her. Guess, it was showtime.

Her hands loosened the knot of her silk robe that was loosely dangling over her figure with that soft skin. Though it was falling carelessly, Reyhan knew what was inside of that.

That amazing figure he could keep hugging the whole day.

His eyes were screaming at her to not continue what she was doing but Reva being Reva skillfully ignored that and continued detangling the knot to her silk robe.

And finally that dropped open completely, revealing the sexiest pair of lingerie she owned and was purchased specifically with the aim of wearing on their anniversary night.