𝐨𝐧𝐞

The vast sky was scintillating precisely due to the lights rounding through the locale of a place like this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The vast sky was scintillating precisely due to the lights rounding through the locale of a place like this. Multiple voices were resonating in the expanse due to the countless individuals that were amusing themselves for late dinner in the posh hotel. The vicinity all over felt pleasant to almost everyone due to the captivating stars blinding the individuals from up above as it was an open roof area.

The area was filled with many people and amongst those was a massive table at the best location in this hotel on which was seated the two families who had ever been family friends.

There were around 8 people sitting on the mahogany table. Rajveer Oberoi and Arun Malhotra were bestfriends due to their deceased fathers who were good family friends of their time. This legacy had been carried till now.

A girl was rambling with Vasudha Oberoi, the dadi of these two families, and she herself didn't leave a chance to adore her.

The girl was Aayrah Malhotra.

With the chocolate colored hair dancing due to cool breeze in the serenity, her dark brown eyes almost of the same color as her hair were blinking from time to time, the long lashes softly grazing her cheeks of natural skin tone, mostly to the beige side.

The old woman would never forget to take care of the Malhotra family as well, doesn't matter she had blood relations only with the Oberoi's.

This time, the man who was sitting there silently with no such expression couldn't help but to smile a little at the two's talk.

His dadi might even love her more than him, he thought taking the sip of red wine.

Where he was sitting opposite to his dadi, beside him was the 16 year brother of Aayrah, whose name is Aayush. He was happily munching on the choco-brownie waffle and pizza he had ordered for himself, without any care of the world.

Aayrah had a hard time controlling the urge to take almost half of his pizza and some bites of the waffle like she does.

But she had maintained a reputation of a girl who doesn't eats junk as her brother says, and had even made a bet out of it.

Aayrah moved her gaze towards the person who had been all along sitting here without uttering much as always.

Was he an introvert?

Not with his family and friends.

But he just has been like this since his childhood. Maybe he just found not speaking much the better option?

She noticed how his black midnight hair was slicked back into perfection that matched his absolute black eyes having grey freckles.

He was wearing a black button down shirt whose above one button was left open and had paired it with black pants. The worst part was for her to ignore his veiny hands that were visible due to him rolling up his sleeve just now.