"Never ever, Kim Jeongguk." Taehyung replied, cheekily.

"I am not an idiot though." Jeongguk said, pouting.

"Yes you are! Now get up, it's our anniversary today, Ggukie. I wanna do everything with you today. Don't tell me you forgot." Taehyung questioned, squinting his eyes.

"I wouldn't dare to even though I didn't even know we were getting married that day." Jeongguk replied, pouting.

Taehyung immediately pecked Jeongguk's pouting lips and giggled.

"As if I did. It was hilarious." Taehyung replied, still giggling.

Two years back:

"WHO'S THERE?"

Jeongguk immediately tried looking around the place because it was dark but not for long because suddenly the lights we're back on and Taehyung stood right in front of him.

Jeongguk suddenly felt his own breath hitch and his throat went dry and his jaw dropped because Taehyung looked drop dead gorgeous. He looked breathtaking as the pink outfit draped him beautifully.

"Hello there, Ggukie~" Taehyung said in a small, shy voice.

"Wow!" That's all that left Jeongguk's mouth.

"Thanks." Taehyung replied shyly as his entire face flushed bright red.

"Y-You look---so beautiful--gorgeous--just--"

"You too Ggukie, you look so handsome, so dashing." Taehyung complimented as he himself drooled over the sight in front of him. He wasn't wrong when he said that his Ggukie would look so good in the suit.

         ^^Hello there, Handsome!😌

          ^^So freaking pretty!😭😍

Taehyung took a step forward as Jeongguk forwarded his hand. He placed a small kiss on Taehyung's knuckles as they were finally at the same place, on top of a small stage.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung closer by his waist as Taehyung shyly giggled.

"It's supposed to be a premiere yet the entire place is empty, you have any idea what's going on, Dove?" Jeongguk asked as he brushed one of Taehyung's silver locks that fell on his forehead and tucked it behind his ears.