Chapter 18

18V, was always said to be shady and creepy. Gloominess and eeriness were a few other terms that defined the apartment. But for the current residents of the apartment, it was anything but the above mentioned words.

Yet somehow, the beautiful silver-head because of whom these words were given to the apartment felt these words strongly.

The mornings were so dull and sad. The regular laughter and smiles were not exchanged like before. Yet, Jeongguk claimed that everything was back to normal and fine.

"So, when are you sending me on a date again?" Jeongguk asked as he was scrolling on his phone.

"Tonight if you're okay with it?" Taehyung asked with a small voice.

"I am free. Where is it this time?" Jeongguk asked as he sipped his banana milk.

"For a change, it's a club." Taehyung said, his voice still small.

"Cool." Jeongguk replied.

"Ggukie, you don't need to g---"

"I can't wait for tonight's date. I can enjoy myself as it's a club." Jeongguk said cutting off the silver-head's sentence.

"You're gonna still come back and say it didn't work out." Taehyung mumbled rolling his eyes.

"You never know, maybe this time, it will." Jeongguk replied as he stood up.

"You're telling me just because you feel I will be impressed and satisfied." Taehyung finally spoke up with a louder voice.

"Then have you ever thought why these dates don't work out?" Jeongguk turned and asked as his own voice raised up.

"Yes, you give me the reasons everytime. More like excuses." Taehyung retorted back.

"Excuses? Right. Of course that's what you think." Jeongguk said with a scoff.

"Then what else should I think?" Taehyung uttered back.

"You don't know anything." Jeongguk yelled as his face was red due to anger and frustration.

This is how 18V has currently become. The calm and collected atmosphere of the apartment which was once there due to the two residents was now lost due to the same people.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were lost. They are still lost because nowadays they argue and yell at each other more than they converse. Both were losing their patience but both desperately wanted to solve it. Honestly, this was now getting out of hand.

Taehyung closed his eyes and calmed his nerves as Jeongguk did the same, well he tried to. He knew this day would come when he would just snap at the silver-head and of course the beauty didn't deserve it.

"Aren't you choosing my outfit this time?" Jeongguk asked calmly, ignoring the tightening feeling inside his chest.

Taehyung simply nodded his head and walked inside the younger's bedroom. He randomly picked an outfit because he was feeling strange and he wasn't in the mood because he just fought with his Ggukie and nothing can be worse than that.

"What is the person's name and which club is it?" Jeongguk asked as he saw the silver-head quietly placing the clothes on the bed.

"Choi Minho. Singularity club." The silver-head replied, keeping his words short.

"Now you won't even look at me?" Jeongguk asked as he took a step towards the silver-head.

Taehyung made sure to keep his gaze towards the pink marbled floor.