Chapter 35

"JEON JEONGGUK!!"

A loud voice echoed in the entire house and Jeongguk jolted up on his bed.

"WHAT BROKE?" Jeongguk questioned immediately as his eyes still felt drowsy.

"Nothing did but if you don't get out of that bed within 2 minutes, something will break and that is your enticing neck." An angry Taehyung stood in front of his bed with a spatula in his hand which was on his hips.

"You look like those angry mothers who wake up their kids every morning for school." Jeongguk replied, laughing a bit at his own description.

"Shut up and get ready and go to work, I already made breakfast. You better come back early and MESSAGE THAT DUMBASS." Taehyung yelled glaring as he walked back to the kitchen.

"What made his mood so sour early in the morning?" Jeongguk talked to himself mumbling.

"ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen and Jeongguk without wasting another moment ran towards the kitchen but not before finishing his morning routine.

"What's wrong, baby love? Did I do something, dove?" Jeongguk asked, slightly scared.

Taehyung simply glared at Jeongguk but in the next moment his glare was replaced with a pout.

"You're a meanie, Ggukie. Today morning when I opened the refrigerator, I saw how you had a whole cartoon of banana milk stored yet there wasn't even one bottle of strawberry milk left. Why didn't you buy more?" Taehyung asked as he sadly pouted.

"I did not?" Jeongguk asked with confusion as he blinked rapidly. He is screwed.

"YES, YOU DID NOT." Taehyung again yelled glaring and Jeongguk gulped deeply and then laughed nervously.

"I'll get it when I return from work, I am anyway coming back early." Jeongguk replied laughing again but damn was he scared.

"Then what am I supposed to drink now? You know I hate that nasty bitter drink." Taehyung replied as he fumed, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Coffee. And you can drink banana milk with me? We can share one." Jeongguk asked with a small wink.

Taehyung immediately rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Eat and then leave for your work, bring me Jack's special strawberry smoothie as compensation or no kisses for a week." Taehyung threatened.

"Okay baby." Jeongguk replied immediately, nodding his head.

"Refill the cartoons of strawberry milk." Taehyung said again.

"Okay baby." Jeongguk replied again.

"Message that dumbass and make sure you're early, before he steps inside the place." Taehyung uttered again with full authority.

"Yes, my love, okay." Jeongguk answered, nodding his head again.

"Don't forget to tell Grace Noona you're leaving early." Taehyung reminded keenly.

"Yes baby." Jeongguk answered obediently.

"Now go, you're gonna get late, idiot muscle hot bunny rabbit." Taehyung said and Jeongguk was immediately on his foot to leave.

"Baby, my kiss?" Jeongguk asked as he pouted.

Taehyung glared at him then giggled secretly and pulled Jeongguk by his collar and pressed their lips together. Jeongguk smiled in the kiss and then ran off before Taehyung scolded him again.

As per their plans, Jeongguk was back super early with everything Taehyung asked for and made the entire house fixed with important things because they have a very important guest coming over.