Som frowned suspecting him but thinking about having that disease, he quickly went away to his room... and as soon as he left Bondita opened her one eye to have a look and Anirudh peeped out of the room assuring that this time he is actually gone to his room for a good sleep, he locked the door and took a deep sigh turning around... Bondita got up from her bed and they both busted in laughter holding their stomach....

Bon: Ohhh Goddd pati babu!!! kya acting krte h aap... oh sorry sorry acting nahi overacting krte h aap... mujhe to dar lag raha tha ki aap kahi pakde na jaaye..... hahhahhahahh......

Ani: sach me Bondita ek baar ke liye to me bhi ghabra gaya tha... or fir jo mere muh me aaya mene bol diya... sach kahu to ab mujhe kuch bhi yaad hi nahi ki mene apni acting ke chalte kyakya bakwaas bol diya use...hahhhahahha.....

Bon (mimicking him): kahi vo mujhe chodke to nahi chali gayi... hey dugga maa.... Keh ddo Som ye sab jhooth h... keh do tum mazaak kr rahe ho......mene to esa kuch kiya bhi nahi.... hahahhahhaa..... unhone sirf itna kaha tha ki me kamre me nahi hu... aapne to mera ghar hi chudwa diya... hahhahah....

Ani: hahahahahhhhaaa..... OH GODDD!!! seriously Bondita me ese kr raha tha?? 

Bon: or nahi to kya?? aapko na kisi drama company me hona chahiye tha... bina matlab barristery me timw waste kiya..... hahahhahah.....aapko pta h pati babu... ye sab humaare liye adventure zaroor h pr ghar waalon ke liye torture ban raha h.... 

Ani: I think you are right... bechaare ghar waale pehle sochte h ki humaare beech me esa kuch  nahi ho skta or fir achanak se esa kuch krte dekhte h to bechaaron ko shock lagta h... dekha nahi Som ka chehra... vo to bechara bokhla gaya tha.... (laughing more hard)

Bon: acha vese pati babu....

Ani (laughing hard): hmm

Bon (asked playfully) : aapne jo bhi kaha vo sach ho jaaye... mera matlab agar kabhi esa hua ki me sach me aapse door ho jau to kya karenge???? vese to is zinagi me mein to aapka picha nahi chodne waali... pr kya ho ahar zindagi ne hi saath chod diya too....

Listening to her question his laughter vanished all of a sudden.... although Bondita was just kidding but seems like she pressed the wrong nerves, when she uplifted her gaze to have a look over his face, she got scared seeing his red anger filled eyes who were shooting daggers at her right now.... the playful and cheerful environment changed into a scary silence..... 

Bon (scared): sorry...pat...pati babu..vo.... 

but before she could complete she was pinned to the wall with all his strength.... he grabbed her arms tightly and was looking in her eyes directly.... this was the first time after their confession that Bondita was witnessing this side of her sweet romantic pati babu... because last time when he became angry like hell was when he saw Bondita's condition due to Manorama in London and Bondita was unconscious that time, so most probably she was seeing this Anirudh after 5 years....

Ani (almost yelled at her): himmat bhi kese hui tumhaari esa bolne ki.... bolna chodo tumne esa socha bhi kese...

Bon: so..so..sorry pati babu.... vo me...to...bas....mazaak kr rahi thi....

Ani (angerily): ye mazaak krne ki baat h.... bolo....bolo bhi chup kyu ho??? 

Bondita quickly nodded in denial being afraid.....

Ani: tum na.... chodo mujhe tumse baat hi nahi krni....

He loosen his grip over her and quickly went to the bed and laid on one side of it turning his face in the opposite side... Bondita got worried that now how would she cope up with the things.... she just came out of her thoughts and made her way to the other side of the bed quitely... she lied down and just to give a try she moved closer to him and back hugged him but he jerked of her hands and she winced in pain.... Aniruddh quickly turned around to see what happened but Bondita turned to the other side now.... he thought maybe he hallucinated and shrugged of his thoughts... and tied to sleep... but as usual.... he was addicted badly to her and according to his unusual habit he couldn't help but wrapped his arms around her petite figure sliding it through her arms and she again winced in pain... now he was sure that she is feeling pain and he immediately got up and turned her towards himself and then the thing that made his heart wrenched was her tear filled eyes... she was sobbing... he quickly cupped her face and concernly asked...