33

33

"Hindi naman talaga." kinuha ko ang basong para sa akin at tinungga iyon.

Narinig ko naman ang mahinang halakhak nya na alam kong peke. I don't know why I find it awkward seeing him again, okay naman kami noong naghiwalay.

"Why is it so awkward." mahinag bulong ko. I was just staring at Eve who's now singing.

"Aid! Kanta ka dali!" malakas na sigaw ng babae tsaka ako hinila ni Freas.

Hindi ako maka angal kasi gusto ko lang rin naman lumayo sa presensya ng lalaking iyon.

"What song?" I asked so I can drink again.

"Kahit ano." nakangiting sabi nya.

I strummed the guitar so I can start.

'We were as one babe.'

I unconsciously looked at him. He's no staring at me like I am the most bad person in the world.

'For a moment in time. And it seemed everlasting.'

'That you would always be mine.'

I want to be always be fucking mine. Just mine. Alam ko namang sya parin ang mahal ko ide deny ko pa. I continued singing.

'Our love will never die. No!'

'You'll always be a part of me.'

I want to be a part of him, again.

'I'm a part of you indefinitely.'

'Boy don't you know you can't escape me.'

I am sure of it, he won't escape me.

'Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby.'

You will always be. Babe.

'And we'll linger on.'

'Time can't erase a feeling this strong.'

It did.

'No way you're never gonna shake me.'

No ones gonna shake me, except him.

'Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby.'

You will always be.

'Always be my baby.'

Tinapos ko ang kanta dahil sa gusto kong mag cr. Buong pagkanta ko ay sya lang tinitignan ko. I wanted to look away but I can't.

I wanted to see him, to kiss him but I shouldn't. Baka nga may girlfriend na sya.

"Are you connected to him?" someone asked.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked and she nod. "I am connected to whom?" I asked.

"Weas." so it's still his nickname huh. 'Weas'.

"Obviously, he's my college batchmate. This bar was occupied by a college batch."

"He was my boyfriend."

"I didn't remember asking." I said, tumalikod na ako dahil wala naman na akong pakialam kung ex husband pa nya.

"That was you. The girl who she always tell." napatigil ako sa sinabi nya. "he became this soft and adorable person when he talks about you." humarap ako sakanya at inis na tinignan.

"And? Do I need to ask you to tell me what he did?" I asked. She's being these feeling close person.

"He was dreaming of you, thinking of you, missing you, and loving you but he can't see me." oh-kay? "I've beem jealous because he'll became this cold person when I am with him. Being that cold that I'm not used to, he changed a lot! And now he fucking changed again."