Chapter 6

-- your POV --

My head is spinning. He knew it all this time and still locked me up? How can he be like that to his own daughter? My hands start to shake, panic spreading through my body. He's my father. Realisation hitting. I don't know if I'm even breathing correctly. I hear mumbled voices talk in the background, maybe asking me if I'm okay but I'm definitely not. He is my actual father. I won't let him go through this without a second paternity test, that's for sure - at least he has enough money to pay for it - because what if it's just a trick?

I take a deep breath, slowly putting the piece of paper, which just gave me a lot of questions instead of an answer, on the table again. All eyes are on me. They're worried I can see it in their faces.

-Y/n: "I-," I look around, skipping Tony's face, "I need to get some air." Without another word from anyone, I just stand up and leave the room.

I head back to my old room. I didn't want to, but it was just a reflex and I remember that I was able to go on the roof from my window.

It definitely is way more difficult to climb on the roof without any powers and if I think about it, it totally isn't necessary, but I like roofs, always did, and it's just nostalgia that leads me up here.

I finally managed it to get on the roof and just then I see the door where I could've easily go through but that doesn't matter now. I'm up here on the roof where I starred off of when I was feeling alone or sad or if I missed them. But there is a difference now; I can go whenever I want to my lovely fiancé who is waiting for me at home - probably not because he has to work but I can imagine that. The wind blows in my face and my hair is moving in it.

-Loki: "Y/n?" I freeze.

Not now, please. On every other day that would've been okay but not now, not today. I was happy and expecting that he isn't at the dinner but I didn't thought I would see him today at all.

-Loki: "What Are you doing here?" And then suddenly there was such an anger inside of me that I couldn't stop.

-Y/n: "You knew it, didn't you?" I turn around to actually face him, the man that killed my father.

-Loki: "I knew what?"

-Y/n: "You knew he is my father!" I yelled.

-Loki: "I know, but I wanted you to be safe. I could just assume that he wasn't good to you and after he took your powers and-" I interrupted him.

-Y/n: "What are you talking about?" I ask completely confused.

-Loki: "I'm talking about your father." He said the end of the sentence in a higher tone to make it sound like a question.

-Y/n: "Yeah, Tony."

-Loki: "Stark? No. What the- what are you talking about?"

-Y/n: "I just found out that Tony fucking Stark is my biological father! What are you talking about?"

-Loki: "I thought you were still angry-," he suddenly stops, realisation hitting him too now, "You said Stark is your biological father?"

I let out a frustrated sound and sat down at the Edge of the roof, that my feet are in the air. I wouldn't even care at the moment if one of my shoes would fall off. After some time he sat next to me; carefully to not make me even more angry or disturbed.

-Loki: "Are you still mad at me?"

-Y/n: "I don't know Loki and I don't care anymore." I give back in a cold tone.

-Loki: "Are you happy with him?" I freeze again.

-Y/n: "With whom?"

-Loki: "Your fiancé."