"You were sucking on my nub before thrusting your tongue inside me," I whined horny, remembering the dream he was about to put it into reality.

"Like this?" he breathed again my sex, giving me the chills, making me clench around nothing but air, before I felt his mouth again my sex, sucking on my nub.

"Yes," I moaned with my eyes half-open before my hands went down my body, and grabbed his hair, pulling him even closer if possible.

And I arched my back as he licked down my sex before thrusting his tongue inside me, making me arch my back in pleasure.

I whined and thrashed in bed, as he eat me out before exploding, feeling myself spasm around nothing as my juices gushed out.

"What did I do after my dessert?" he asked me, looking at me with a heated gaze as he crawled on top of me. "I don't know, you woke me up," I whispered, feeling hot and a layer of sweat on me as I tried to come down from my peak.

"What a shame," he muttered near my lips, chewing on my lower lip, before pecking my lips manty times, while saying, "well, why don't I show you what I'd do to you in your dream, if I didn't wake you up, huh?"

He rubbed his length up and down my sex. Moaning, I moved my hips, wanting more. "Would you like that, love?" he asked me, holding his cock with one hand, rubbing his tip against my clit while his other hand pressed me by my hips against the mattress.

"I'd love it," I told him, biting my lip. And I guess I said the right thing, as he eased himself into me. It felt great as I was wet from my orgasm seconds ago.

Gasping, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, as he was now all seated in me, his balls resting against my ass.

And I moaned as he pulled all the way out until only his tip was at my entry before thrusting all the way back in. My toes curled in pleasure as he repeated his action and hit the particular spot in me every time he drove back home.

The room was filled with the slapping noises from skin to skin, our bodies were sweaty and sweet droplets were dropping onto me from his body. I could taste myself on his tongue as he kissed me while pounding in me.

Whining in his mouth, I came hard on his pulsating shaft. I felt myself clench around him from my orgasm and it seemed like that was all he needed to reach his high as he came right after me.

His movements slowed down, before he cradled me, lying on top of me. His chest was heaving up and down, as he asked, "And who was better?" Frowning, I asked him, "What do you mean?" I hoped he wasn't comparing himself to Raphael.

"Who was better? Me from your dream? Or me from reality?" he asked me, and I sighed, relieved it wasn't what I was thinking.

"You," I smiled at him as he pulled out of me before kissing my lips. "Right answer, I'd be offended if you wouldn't chose the real me," he smirked. "Men and their ego," I rolled my eyes, getting out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked me grabbing me by my waist, pulling me back into the bed. "I want to shower, and then, I want to change the bedsheets," I told him. "We can do that tomorrow," he claimed, not letting go of me.

"I won't sleep with cum on me and around me," I told him, scrunching my nose. "It's good, you can consider it as a moisturizer," he remarked with a frown.

"That's fucking unhygienic and disgusting," I told him with a snort, slapping his hand away and finally getting up.

"Wanna join?" I asked him walking to the bathroom. "Nah, I rather enjoy the view," I heard him say, turning my head sideways as I walked to the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed, watching me with his arms crossed behind his head.