Chapter 12. Love, But Still Unreachable

Jisoo walked away leaving Jungkook with Zico on the park.

"Jungkook... What's the meaning of this?" Zico told him in his surely angry tone.

"Saajangnim can't you tell? I'm going to start dating her." Jungkook stated as an obvious fact.

"Jungkook.. don't you realize the consequences of what you're doing?"

"I can handle myself. We could keep this relationship a secret."

"For How Long? What about the paparazzis and all other lurking journalists out there. They could create an article."

"Saajangnim...."

"Jungkook.. your career is still starting to bloom. What do you think netizens would say... 'kpop star is dating his former trainer'. Think about it."

Now that Jungkook thought about it, he realized that Jisoo could also be dragged into this mess.

Her image would be ruined if people would know their relationship.

What would people say? They might start to hate her... Jungkook thought about it

Zico left him there and he looked down still drowned in his thoughts.

As for Jisoo she was back at the veranda of the building looking at the skies..

Then again, I might get separated from him... This love is still unreachable....She thought.

That afternoon....

BTS performed again for another song from their new full album.

A lot of audiences cheered, but as Jungkook was performing he still thought of Jisoo.

Jisoo who was again getting a cup of coffee saw them on the television, then she half-smiled upon seeing their performance.

Indeed, BTS gained a lot of fans and Jungkook's career is starting to bloom.

He became more glowing and more attractive as ever.

As Jungkook and his other members were done performing, he went to the backstage.

Near the makeup studio, he saw Sana.

"Jungkook..."

"Sana... Stop talking to me now."

"Can't you go back to me? Didn't you hear the news? We broke up because my Father and Suho worked together."

"I know..."

"Then please."

"Sana.. let me get this straight. No matter what reason you have. You can't force me to have feelings for you again."

"But I kissed you and you kissed me back."

"I was just too emotional that time that I didn't have to think. So please... just stop." Jungkook was about to leave when Sana pulled his arm and hugged him tightly.

"You can't leave me here..."

"Sana what are you-...."Jungkook was cut off when he heard camera snapping and flashing lights.

He and Sana looked from afar and saw a paparazzi who took shots at them.

Jungkook pushed her away and ran off.

He was too late as the paparazzi was gone.

He held his hair in annoyance.

Then he saw Zico.

He was crossing his arms and smiled at him.

"Did you do this?" He asked him in his frustrated tone.

"Jungkook... I thought that it would've been better if you dated her compared to Jisoo.."

"WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THAT? ME? DATING HER? YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Jungkook shouted at him angrily and left.

The next morning....

Jisoo was eating bread and jam at the breakfast table inside her home, then the television was on.

As she sat down, she almost dropped her bread as she saw the news.

BTS Jungkook and TWICE'S Sana are already dating.

Can you believe that? These two rising stars are too sweet!

Jisoo's expressions turned bitter as she was trying to stop her tears from falling.

Then did he kiss me for nothing?He gave me this necklace for me nothing?... She held unto the necklace.

Then her phone rang, she looked at the caller ID, it was Jungkook this time.

She hesitated to answer but this time, she did.

"Jisoo noona... can we talk?" He asked.

Jisoo stood up and grabbed her outdoor coat.

She hailed a taxi and dashed to where she and Jungkook talks..

On the park near the entertainment company.

Jungkook was pacing back and forth and saw her slowly walking towards him.

As soon as she was now closer to him, he looked at her preventing his tears from falling.

"Noona.... Let's just... Stop this." He told her.

This sent daggers to Jisoo's aching heart.

Her nose was now red as she was now on the verge of crying.

"That's right Jungkook... No matter what we do...we can't change the fact that... I'm just a mere trainer and you are a kpop idol now." Jisoo smiled bitterly as her tears finally dropped.

Jungkook also started to cry.

And no matter what happens, I'll always be the girl from afar... watching you shine in your own way.... Jisoo thought.

{END SONG: Secret Love By Little Mix}

¦end of Chapter ¦