Chapter 3. Shall We Go Eat?

[2 hours earlier]

At the bar...

Zico was shaking the glass full of whiskey that he was holding, he was on the second floor of the bar watching people dance.

"Oh... aren't you Zico? CEO of the ZCY company?" Suho approached him.

"Yes I am."

"Wow, such a small world Zico. Never thought I'd bumped unto my rival."

"You never changed Suho. You always looked at me as your rival."

"Why? Are you intimidated?"

"Why would I be?"

"Zico... remember, we used to be startups for an entertainment company.. But look at how far I've come."

"You don't have to brag."

"I'm not bragging. Well unless, you're seeing it in a jealous perspective." Suho smirked.

Zico wanted to punch Suho.. yes, he was jealous deep down, but he didn't have to compare his company with his if he didn't mean to brag.

Suho left him there, he then clenched his fists.

Just you wait Suho, my entertainment company will bloom... He thought.

He walked away then was about to go to the hallway leading to the restroom when he heard a lady talking.

He got intrigued by the conversation that it made him stop.

"That Suho... he left me.. We broke up." Jisoo explained to Lisa as both were looking at their mirror reflection.

"That punk! After he made use of you as his kpop trainer, he'd dump you like that?"

"I know. That's why I quit from his company."

"That's great! You don't deserve a trash like him!"

As Jisoo and Lisa was leaving the restroom, Zico was leaning on the wall.

"Hey lady." He called out.

Then Jisoo turned to him.

"I'm a rival of Suho... come to my company later if you want a job back." Zico then handed her his calling card.

As soon as Zico left, both Lisa and Jisoo looked at the card and they both gasped.

FASTFORWARD>>>Current Time

Jisoo and Jungkook walked towards the balcony area of the building to talk.

"Why did you choose me?" Jisoo asked

"Because I know you, we drank yesterday remember?" Jungkook asked.

"I do remember. But I'm still unsure whether I could train you well."

"Don't doubt yourself. I chose you because.... I know you'd like to make your ex pay for what he did,by training me well, you could make him regret."

"Well I guess... I agree on that."

"Hello Jungkook, let's show Jisoo your dance practice room." Zico approached them.

"Okay." Jungkook replied

Then they walked towards the dance practice room.

Jisoo looked around and she smiled in satisfaction.

"From now on Ms. Jisoo, you'll be assigned to Jungkook, while the others will be assigned to the other trainees."

"Alright Saajangnim."

As Zico left, Jungkook turned to Jisoo again this time.

"Noona... make me a star... We'll make our exes pay for what they did. Sana will regret letting me go, and so would Suho." Jungkook held out his hand.

At this point, Jisoo realized that apart from having to train, she indeed also have one objective.

To make Suho feel the regret of leaving her behind, for once she wanted to have a pride.

She and Jungkook would have a win-win situation.

"Jungkook... Let's crush that rival company." She shook the hand of Jungkook.

Jungkook could only smirk.

Jungkook was now at the point of having a rigorous training as a kpop trainee.

His classes would be around 10-15 hours.

Now Jisoo was busy teaching him how to dance.

"Like this. You tilt your body a little bit, then swing your arms like this." Jisoo would instruct him.

Jungkook was very persevered to practice every movement.

"Ouch!" Until he groaned in pain.

He sat down on the ground feeling exhausted and sweaty.

Jisoo offered him a water bottle.

"Look... that's enough for today."

Jungkook looked up to her while drinking from the water bottle.

Then Jungkook heard her stomach rumbling, she held her stomach in embarrassment.

Jungkook laughed a little.

"Noona... shall we go eat samgyupsal?" Jungkook grinned.

Jisoo nodded and bit her lip feeling shy.

Jungkook stood up, as he and Jisoo walked out.

END SONG: Honne - No song without you

|end of Chapter |