Chapter 4. Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

"There! I love the samgyupsal there!" Jisoo exclaimed as she pointed a restaurant right across them.

"Jinja? Alright then." Both Jungkook and Jisoo entered the restaurant excitedly.

As soon as they entered, both halted to a stop.

They saw Sana and Suho laughing and smiling together.

It happened that Sana faced in their direction and saw them.

Suho also faced in their direction.

"Come here noona."Jungkook instantly grabbed the wrist of Jisoo as they both went to the other table away from them.

"We don't have to mind them." Jisoo said as she turned to look at them both.

Jungkook looked at Sana, and she looked back at him.

He could see that Sana was looking at him with sadness.

"Why of all restaurant, they had to be here." Jungkook muttered

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault..."Jungkook looked down.

Jisoo could only look at him in sadness too.

After Suho and Sana ate, they stood up to approach their table.

"I see.. you easily replaced me." Suho spoke to Jisoo whilst looking at Jungkook

"No i-..." Jisoo's sentence was cut-off by Jungkook

"Of course... She fell for my charms easily." Jungkook said while holding her hand tightly.

Jisoo raised her eyebrows at him.

At this moment, she wanted to kick him.

"Well then, good luck eating together.... losers" Suho then left together with Sana.

"What?! Losers?! How dare he call us that!" Jisoo exclaimed.

Jungkook didn't know why but he truly felt a bit of pain seeing Sana with another guy.

He loved her with every bit of his heart, but she betrayed him.

Then he and Jisoo just realized that they were still holding hands together.

"Oh.." Jungkook pulled away his hand abruptly.

Jisoo looked in the other direction, and both cleared their throats due to awkwardness.

That night....

After eating together, Jungkook went back to the dorm for trainees 

Jungkook was trying to sleep,he kept on moving back and forth as he couldn't sleep.

Until his phone beeped.

Sana: Hey Kookie, can we meet up? Meet me at the convenience store nearby

Jungkook sat up, stood up and took his coat with him.

He sneakily went out of the dorm building.

Then saw Sana inside the convenience store from afar.

As soon as he entered, he sat across her.

Then Sana gave him a huge brown box.

"That's where I kept the things you gave me."

Jungkook opened the box, it was the small teddy bear he gave her, the love bracelet, their pictures together, and his love letters.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"I realized it's time for us to cut off each other's connections. I'm sorry Jungkook, I never realized that I'm only wasting my time with you."

Sana stood up, grabbed her purse and just like that... she left Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his fists.

If she was going to betray me, she shouldn't have shown her face again to me, that'd hurt less... He thought.

Then he looked at the Television, it was Sana and her group Twice performing....

He looked at Sana specifically, then his tears fell.

Meanwhile...

Jisoo was there at the overlooking view, staring at the bright lights from the buildings below

She was drinking the soju that she was holding.

To her surprise, someone sat beside her.

It was Jungkook..

"Yah... what are you doing here?"

"Just trying to mend my broken heart." He also had soju with him.

"I guess this what binds us together... our broken hearts." Jisoo told him with a sincere look in her eyes.

Jungkook looked in her eyes as well.

Then to Jisoo's surprise, he held her cheek then it turned out that he took a dirt from her face with his thumb.

Jisoo was a bit taken aback, but Jungkook's touch made her insides rush.

He was too direct..

"Shall we always drink together like this Noona? Until we forget all the pains." He spoke and finally looked ahead.

"Sure...I'd love that." Then Jisoo drank up from her bottle again, then memories of Suho flashed back on her mind as her mind is getting foggy from being drunk.

Then her tears fell down again.

She sobbed loudly, then Jungkook looked at her with concern.

"Noona.."

"I'm sorry.." Jisoo tried wiping her tears.

Without hesitation, Jungkook pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly.

"Let's forget them.. We still have a long road ahead,before we could match up to them." Jungkook look forward and his eyes was now full of resentment and hatred.

Jisoo didn't know why but with the hug of Jungkook, she felt security and warmth.

We'll be in this together Noona.... Jungkook thought

|end of Chapter |