•~{Chapter Fifteen}~•

It was the late afternoon, the sky was orange and Alberto was nowhere to be found. "Alberto! I'm sorry!" I called. Tears filled my eyes, this was all my fault. "Hey, don't cry. We'll find him, don't you worry." Giulia smiled while putting her hand on my shoulder. I wiped my tears and nodded.

            We kept wandering around, then I spotted someone on the shoreline. "Alberto, is that you?!" I yelled. I ran towards the figure, Giulia followed. As I ran closer, the figure became more visible, it was Alberto! "Alberto, there you are!" I yelled. I ran into him for a hug, "Dont ever run off on me again!" I demanded.

             Alberto pushed me away, "Why'd you come looking for me?" He said coldy. I stepped back, "Because... Because I care about you!" I said back. Alberto shook his head, then sat back down on the beach. 

             I covered my mouth and started to softly cry. Alberto turned his head to look at me, "Luca...?" He questioned. I didnt answer, I was too busy trying to stop being a pathetic caybaby. "Im sorry, Alberto..." I said.

            Alberto got up off the ground, then walked towards me. He grabbed my hands and held them, "Im sorry for being a jerk..." Alberto said. I kissed his forehead, "C'mon. We sould get back." Giulia suggested. I nodded my head and started to walk back, but Alberto wouldnt follow. 

           "Arent you coming with us?" I asked. Alberto stared a Giulia, even though he had just apologized for being a jerk to her. "You know, Im starting to get fed up with you, Giulia." Alberto blurted out. Giulia furrowed he eyebrows, "What is wrong with you?" Giulia asked, stepping closer. 

           "Alberto, stop." I demanded. "No, Luca. Let me handle this." Alberto said. Alberto stepped closer to Giulia, "Woah, stay back, Big Guy." Giulia said. 

           "You know, Giulia... This entire town is terrified of sea monsters. What would you do if you were to be next to one right now?" Alberto asked, grinning. "Alberto..." I growled. 

           "A sea monster, next to me? Thats crazy!" Giulia laughed. Alberto fake laughed, "Heh, yeah crazy, right?" Alberto said, stepping closer and closer to the water. "Yeah, I doubt that a sea mosnter would be right here, right now." Giulia continued. 

           "Yeah, sounds impossible, doesnt it?" Alberto said, "But it is possible..." Alberto continued. He purposely fell backwards into the water, "No!" I screamed. Alberto rised from the water, Giulia's eyes widened and she shrieked in horror. "See, I knew this would happen!" Alberto yelled out.

           "C'mon, Luca. Arent you gonna come into the water too?" Alberto ran towards me as I flinched back. He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the water. "Leave him alone!" Giulia  yelled. Alberto glared and growled at Giulia, then threw me in the water. "Ack! Luca are you alright?" Giulia yelled, running towards me.

           I stayed in the water and froze like ice. I couldnt move, I was scared stiff. Giulia pulled me out of the water, and then her pupils shrunk down to the size of a small pebble. I laughed nervously and then frowned at Alberto, who shook all the water off of him. 

            "Giulia, I can expl-", "SEA MONSTERS, RIGHT HERE!" Giulia yelled. I shook all the water off of me as some of the town gathered around. "Giulia, you are going nuts. Those are humans, you pea brain." Ercole yelled. 

            Giulia ran to the water and scooped some up, then splahsed it on Alberto and I to reveal our true forms. Everyone gasped...