•~{Chapter Fourteen}~•

It had beeen a few hours, so I started looking around Giulia's room. She had so many cool things, but one thing caught my eye. A book with 'L'Universo' written in big, bold letters. "What'cha got there?" Alberto asked. 

             "Its a book!" I yelled. I showed him the front and all Alberto could give it was a confused stare. "Whats a... L'Universo?" Alberto asked. "I have no idea, but I wanna find out." I said happily. Suddenly, I heard the door open. 

              "Ragazzi! We're home!" Giulia yelled. I walked out of Giulia's room and brought the book with me. "Giulia, I have a HUGE question for you." I blurted out. 

              "Uhm.. Yeah?" Giulia responded. "What is a... L'Universo?" I asked, showing her the book cover. Her eyes went wide and she smiled, "Let me tell you all about it!" She yelled. I smiled and followed her to her room, where Alberto had somewhat fallen asleep... Again.

              I shrugged and sat on the ground. "So, you know those lights in that sky at night, right?" Giulia asked. I nodded, "Yeah! The fish!" I said, smiling. Giulia gave a look of confusion, "The... Fish?" She questioned my words. 

             "Yeah! Alberto told me all about how the anchovies go up to the sky to sleep." I continued. "Santa mozzarella... I have a lot to teach you." Giulia pinched the bridge of her nose. 

              We read the entire book, turns out we live on a huge rock in the middle of something called space, and theres a planet with rings called 'Saturno', and the fish are actually big fires in the sky. "Thats our galaxy, La Via Lattea!" Giulia pointed to the page. "Wow! Its so big..." I trailed off into my thoughts. 

              Alberto eventually woke up to hear me and Giulia giggling about how cool her school is. Theres a thing called a telescope there that helps to see the big fires. Alberto scoffed, "Wh-What are you two doing?" Alberto sounded jealous. "Talking about space! Its so cool... Did you know that the lights in the sky aren't fish? They're big fires!" I said, excited.

            Alberto squinted his eyes at Giulia, why was he mad? "They're not 'fires', Luca. They're anchovies, remember?" Alberto thundered. I widened my eyes, "What's your problem?" Giulia asked.

            I put my hand in front of her, "Its okay, he's just tired." I didnt know that for sure... "Luca... Can I talk to you for a minute?" Alberto said, glaring at Giulia, "Alone, preferably..." He continued.

            "I'll be right back." I said to Giulia. She nodded as Alberto got up and grabbed my hand. He grabbed it really hard, "Ow! What the hell!" I yelled. Alberto threw my hand away as I rubbed the red handprint Alberto left.

             "Since when do you like Giulia?" Alberto asked. My eyes went wide, "I like her as a friend, Alberto. She's just teaching me things." I said. Alberto put his finger to my chest, "What she's teaching you isn't true. Don't you trust me, Luca...?" Alberto's voice started to tremble. 

              "Of course I trust you! Its just... Giulia is an actual human, so she'll know these things. Plus, she goes to school!" I yelled. Alberto furrowed his eyebrows, "So you're telling me Im wrong?" Alberto asked.

              "No! Well... Yes?" I questioned. Alberto stepped back, he looked betrayed. Alberto stormed past me and ran through the door, exiting the house. "Alberto! Wait!" I reached for him. Giulia opened her door, "What happened?" Giulia asked.

              "Alberto is just... Jealous." I admited. Giulia nodded, "Why would he be jealous?" She asked. "Because he was wrong... Because we're friends." I said. Giulia furrowed her eyebrows, "Well then, lets go look for him." Giulia suggested. I perked up and followed her out the door...