•~{Chapter Four}~•

Alberto stared into my eyes, watching my tears roll down my face. I stood there staring at my feet, silent. I really don't know what to say...

           "Luca, I-" Alberto stopped. I wiped away my tears, I didn't want to make thing worse, so I stayed quiet. I wanted to run, I wanted to go back and not blurt out the truth. 

            "Alberto, I'm sorry..." I said quietly. "I was gonna wait to tell you, but I was just..." I continued, but was stopped by Alberto hugging me tight. 

            "It's alright, you're allowed to feel those things." Alberto said, hugging me tighter. " I just... Don't want to loose you." I said, starting to break down. I felt like I ruined everything between us, I just don't know what I'm feeling... I think I'm scared.

            "You're not gonna loose me, Luca. That's a promise, you understand?" Alberto stopped hugging me and looked at me dead in the eyes. "I will never let this come between our friendship, got it?" I nodded, showing that I understand fully. 

            "But... How do you feel..?" I mumbled. Alberto stared at me as I went a little red from embarrassment. Alberto looks like he was carefully choosing his words. "Luca, I'm really not sure..." I nodded my head again and looked at the ground. I wanted to cry, but I also didn't want to seem like a baby.

            "I'm sorry..." I said, smiling like a goof. I started laughing and crying. Mixed feelings are always the worst. "Hey, hey! Don't cry." Alberto held on to my hands. I sniffled and looked into his eyes. I'm so dramatic...

"I just th-think I ruined everything!" I cried out. Alberto put his finger over my lips, "Shhh... You didn't ruin anything." He smiled. "Stop lying.", "I'm not!" Alberto yelled. 

            "You didn't ruin anything. Trust me." Alberto said softly. In that moment, I just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. I just want this nightmare to be over. I ran into Alberto and hugged on to him, gripping his torso tightly. "Just don't leave me..." I said, muffled into his tanktop.

            "Luca, I wont leave you. Ever." He said in a slightly stricter voice. Those are the words that I needed to hear, especially in his voice. It was so soothing when he was talking softer, even though he sorta said that last sentence in a sharper tone.

            I took my eyes out of his torso, I left behind two wet spots behind from when I cried... I didn't know what to do, Alberto didn't look like he knew either. I layed on the ground, put my hands to my stomach and stared at the stars. Alberto followed what I did. He took one of my hands and held it, which made my face go crimson. I've never felt like this before, with anyone.

I guess love is another form of happiness...