•~{Chapter Five}~•

I must have fallen asleep, because I opened my eyes and the sun was shining brighter than ever. I almost woke up Alberto, due to me 'silently screeching' because I somehow let myself cuddle into him. 

            I stretched and yawned, I was ready to start the day. The events from last night somehow didnt make me feel bad anymore. Alberto said it was okay to feel like that. But my question still remains unanswered...

            He sends me mixed messages and I get so confused. He doesnt know how to respond to me liking him, but holds my hand and hugs me close. Ugh, I really shouldn't let this get to my head. Him being my friend is way better then not having one at all. He's all I got...

           Alberto groaned and slowly sat up, "Luca," He yawned, "You're already up?" 

           "I woke up not too long ago, actually." I corrected him. He seemed surprised. I wanted to bring up what I realized this morning, but I didnt want to seem weird or anything. I might aswell tell him, or else its gonna be on my mind all day. 

            "Hey, Alberto?" I asked, looking at him from over my shoulder. "Uhm, yeah?" He replied. 

            "I woke up this morning and, uhm..." I started to mumble, again. Im always mumbling, guess thats the 'benefit' of being a huge introvert. "And what?" Alberto asked, he was getting curious. 

             "And somehow, I was... Somehow cuddled into you..." I mumbled that last bit. "What?" Alberto asked, "I didnt hear a thing you said." He continued. I sighed, trying to gather my thoughts. Lets try this again.

            "I woke up this morning I was somehow cuddling into you..." I said softly. "Oh! Oh..." Alberto said, "My bad.." Alberto continued, smiling guiltily. Wait, did he make me do that?

            "What do you mean, 'my bad'?" I asked firmly. "Heh, I may have scooted you closer to me."

            My eyes widened, and my face turned bright red. "Why'd you to that?" I asked. "Well I thought about what you told me last night..." Alberto started. My eyes went bigger, "Maybe we could be together?" Alberto continued. I gasped and covered my mouth with happiness. 

            "Wha'd'ya say? Maybe-" Alberto was cut off by me jumping into him for a hug. He caught me as I wrapped my legs around his torso. "So, thats a yes?" Alberto said, smiling. I nodded, my heart was racing.

            Alberto put me down and I stared into his eyes. I got onto my tippy-toes and caressed his face with both my hands. I hesitated, but went in for a peck on his lips. Alberto lit up, and he kissed me back, but this time it was longer and more passionate. We clasped hands and walked down the hill together.

Best day of my life...