| 32 |

I quietly arranged all the plates needed for the dinner meeting tonight. I had generally been busy lately, tonight was a Saturday night which meant there was the dinner meeting with a few of Sunghoon's business acquintances and tomorrow there would be the engagement party for him and Nari.

"Sieun,"Sunghoon called out from the door to the kitchen, making me look over at him. He stood with his tie around his neck and the two loose ends in each hand, "help... please?"

"You still haven't learned?" I questioned in amusement and finished arranging the last plate.

"Do I look like one who have learned to tie a tie?" he questioned making me sigh and just wave him over beside me as I dried my hands in my apron.

Sunghoon moved over to my side and let go of his tie, just letting it hang loosely around his neck.

"This time you watch the tie, and not me," I warned him, "got it?"

"Yeah yeah," he nodded and looked down at his tie as I began tying it. But once I looked up again he had already shifted his gaze from the tie and up to my face.

"I said you had to look at the tie," I sighed at him making him just hum at me as a small smile rested on his face.

"But I found something better to look at," he simply shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"Mister Oh, mister Song and mister Han has already arrived. Mister Kwon is expected to arrive within minutes," I informed and Sunghoon just nodded before looking down at the dinner I had prepared before looking towards the bottle of wine I had set ready as well.

"Already here miss Jung," mister Kwon's voice spoke from behind Sunghoon making us both look to him as he strode into the kitchen with a coy look on his face.

"You can go wait in the dining hall, miss Jung and I have a few details to get down," Sunghoon coldly spoke making mister Kwon simply just stand and look at him in amusement, "now."

"I hope I'm involved in those details," mister Kwon spoke before looking over and me, glancing up and down. Luckily he soon turned around and walked into the dining hall through the kitchen.

I immediately made a gagging motion before shuddering, a small laugh escaped from Sunghoon as he just stood with the bottle of wine still in his hand.

"You won't be seeing him again after tonight," Sunghoon assured and placed the wine bottle back on the table.

"He's invited to the engagement party tomorrow," I shrugged and opened the wine bottle as Sunghoon just looked down at me with wide eyes, "what? You didn't make the guestlist?"

"I didn't think Nari would invite him," Sunghoon muttered in horror.

"He's staying the night too, Nari and him made an agreement on it," I excused with a shrug, "he's getting the guestroom on the second floor," I informed.

"Right across from yours," he muttered and I just shrugged at him.

"I can lock the door you know... besides I'll work late tonight," I shrugged, "I have to prepare the last things for tomorrow."

"Sleep in my room," Sunghoon shortly spoke making me look up at him, "Nari said she'll go home before the engagement party tomorrow, sleep in my room."

"Let's just wait and see," I assured him and pointed towards the dining hall, "you have something to do. I'll serve the dinner shortly."

Sunghoon let out a small hum before walking towards the dining hall, where I soon walked in and served the dinner and poured up wine for everyone. This time without getting inappropriately touched. 

I quietly sat down in my seat beside Sunghoon and opened the file on my right and got out my pen to sit and write down the notes of what was dicussed during the meeting.

I had purposely made my dinner portion smaller than the others, simply because I knew I would use most of the time to sit and scribble down notes, and my oh my would you be surprised that I was right.

When I felt a shoe begin rubbing up one of my legs I immediately pretended to write down some notes to what Sunghoon was saying and harshly sparking out after the shin that was rubbing up and down my leg.

"Ah!" mister Kwon immediately bent down to hold something under the table.

"Everything alright?" Sunghoon questioned him with an unbothered expression as I looked up from the notes as well acting like nothing.

"That bitch kicked me," mister Kwon exclaimed and pointed to me as I simply raised my eyebrows.

"Ah... you must excuse me. It's a defense mechanism against creepy perverts," I excused with a bitter sweet smile before looking back to Sunghoon, who clearly was trying to bite back a smile, "please continue the meeting, it's a simple misconception of oneself."

"Of course," Sunghoon cleared his throat and immediately his cold demeanor was on once again as he looked to the men across the table as I continued to sit and write down the notes.

The meeting was relatively short compared to what I initially had thought. So once the meeting ended I showed three of the men to the front door and wished them a nice evening meanwhile Sunghoon had insisted on showing mr. Kwon up to his room as I took care of dishes and such.

"Ugh... he really is a creepy pervert," Sunghoon shuddered as he stepped down into the kitchen again as I was getting the dishes done.

"You don't say," I commented in amusement.

"You really called him a creepy pervert indirectly during the meeting, didn't you?" he leaned against the kitchen counter beside me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Was it really indirectly though?" I questioned him as he let out a small laugh and rubbed his eyes.

"I don't think so... no," he shook his head at me.

"Good, it wasn't supposed to be indirect, but very awful direct and clear to him," I admitted, "I swear I am locking the doors to the kitchen tomorrow... I wanna work in silence."

"Eh... maybe we're lucky he'll get attracted by one of Nari's horrid friends," Sunghoon shrugged.

"We?" I questioned him with a small smirk, making him just nod at me.

"Why are you surprised? Is it like you think I enjoy seeing him harrassing you like that?" he questioned and I just shrugged at him.

"Who knows... maybe you still find some amusement in my misery," I joked making him snort and roll his eyes at me, "I advice you to go to bed mr. Park. You'll need proper sleep for tomorrow."

"And you don't?" he questioned.

"I've learned to do my job with minimal sleep," I hummed with a nod, "now go to bed, I'll take everything from here."

Sunghoon let out a small hum as he just looked over at me before nodding. He was about to leave the room when he quickly bent down and pressed a small kiss to my cheek. I turned my face in shock only to see his back leaving the room while a small smile spread on my face.