She hadn't gone the line with him yet in their four-month relationship. Honestly Namjoo had been nervous about it, but now she was glad she finally did. It had been lovely and just perfect.

As the sunlight assaulted the room, a hum escaped from her lips happily. Lying on her side back plastered to Chanyeol's chest. Skin to skin. The strong of his arm wrapped around her. She didn't want to get up, but it was morning and there were things she needed to check off her checklist. One important thing like shopping for fruits for Chanyeol's parents.

Tonight, he was finally introducing her to his parents and she wanted to do a good job. This was her first time meeting a significant other's parents and Namjoo was already jittery as is.

Rolling out of his arm to lay on her belly Namjoo turned, cozily leaning her cheek into the fat hotel pillow, hoping to peek at her boyfriend's sleeping face.

Lightning thundered. The earth opened up. Hell's gates welcomed her when she saw it was not the man she'd been seeing the past four months.

In fact, Kim Namjoo did not even know this man!

Shit! Hurling up heart stampeding Namjoo held her breath. Taking, for the first time, a look around the expensive five-star hotel room equipped with all utilities. Wall-to-ceiling window, a private bath, a coffee bar, drawer, flat screen television, a rectangular maple table with four cushioned seats tucked in. Namjoo didn't want to know more.

Cautiously glancing at the unknown male, Namjoo eased off the bed bumping into the bedside table, gripping it in time before the lamp on it toppled. Nerve wrecked; she eyed the male again. Still sleeping, his arm stretched out to cradle her.

God she was going to be sick!

Backing up, Namjoo picked up her underwear, bra, dress, and heels. Hurriedly dressing she searched all over for her mini crossbody bag, finding it thrown partway into the pearl white bathroom. Picking it up she half hopped out of the room struggling to slip into her heels.

Grasping the doorknob open in order not to let it click close, she managed to shut the door. Finally heaving a noisy breath. No time to waste. Dashing down the hallway she hightailed it out of the hotel.

Arriving at her studio apartment, Namjoo hastily jumped into the shower and began the process of scrubbing herself clean. Wash off the sweat, the stain of some man's intimate touch.

Last night she'd had a few strong shots with her friend who'd lost her job. An act of a friend comforting a friend, but she'd left early. She swore it was Chanyeol who had picked her up outside. She had been waiting for a cab she thought when her boyfriend arrived. Thinking about it now, Namjoo wasn't sure she had placed a call to him.

Stay calm she told herself. It was no use panicking now. Still...SHIT!

Soaping her hands up she proceeded to scrub herself for the third time. Starting at her neck then her shoulder. Pausing when she saw, at last, the mark. Standing under the shower to rinse off the soap in case she hadn't seen clearly, Namjoo verified there was indeed, a small purple mark.

Covering her face Namjoo tried hard not to self-punish. Fact was, she'd already done the deed. It was too late.

Getting dressed Namjoo stepped out into her finest studio yet. It wasn't extravagant but at most updated. Adding to that her girly touches of pink and purple house decorations. A pink ceramic mug on the counter that read U GO GIRL! An XL purple cup for her cooking utensils beside the classic black dishrack. Next to the front door a white square accent shelf stored small things like a handmade candle and a tiny vase filled with fake lavender. Spread out on the walls in attempt to make her home cozy were wooden pictures depicting gardens, flowers, and animals.