Chapter 13: Jachary

*15+ content*

-Jack-

I put my earbuds in and turn on some music. Picking up some dumbbells, I start doing forward squats. After about 2 reps of that, I move to shoulder presses. I finish with the presses and put the dumbbells down just to get a little break, I take a drink of my water. As I finish drinking, Zach walks out. "Already getting started without me." Zach wines.

"You were taking too long," I say heading over to the barbell.

Zach takes off his shirt and goes to the pull-up bar. I look over and see him doing pullups and couldn't help myself to watch. After a few pull-ups Zach starts to struggle a little, he goes to do a pullup but was shaking too much. I run over and spot him to allow him to do one more. Zach lets go of the bar and accidentally loses his footing. He falls forward and lands on top of me, I look into his dark brown eyes and couldn't help myself but to gaze into his eyes. We both stayed there for what felt like hours but were only a few seconds. Zach quickly got up and reached out for my hand. I give it to him and push myself up. "You alright?" Zach asks me.

"Yea, good thing I was there to catch you," I laughed.

I want to kiss him so bad right now.

"So Zach I need to tell you something," I say looking at him.

"Yea what's up?"

"You need to promise me you won't tell the others."

"I promise," Zach says lifting up his hand and making an X on his heart.

"I am bisexual," I say looking at the ground.

Zach stood there for a second and then came in for a hug.

"I accept you because I gay."

I push him away, "You're gay?"

"Yea I was scared to tell you. Do you like anybody?" Zach asks me.

"Yea there's this dude I actually really like. But I am scared to tell him. I don't want him to reject me"

"He won't. Just go for it. You know you should just go up to him and kiss him then tell him," Zach says laughing.

Without saying anything I move closer to Zach and kiss him on the lips. "I love you, Zach."

-Zach-

I can't believe what just happened. The guy I have loved since I saw him just told me he loved me. What do I do? Before I even think about what to do I go in for a kiss. Jack pushes me back, "Want to take this up to the bedroom?" Without saying anything, I grab his wrist and pull him upstairs. It's time for my fantasy to come true. I push Jack into the room and lock the door behind me. Jack takes me and pushes me against the wall while kissing my neck. He sucks hard to slowly leaving behind a deep purple mark. He continues before he finds my sweet spot and sucks harder. I moan softly being careful to not let the others hear me. Once he leaves a hickey he moves his hands to take my shirt off before he tugs his off too.

I try to take control and move him to the bed. But he didn't let me and sets me on the bed in front of him before taking my shorts off. He unties his own shorts letting them drop down creating a pool on the floor, leaving us in our boxers only. Jack steps out of his shorts and gets on top of me placing his hands next to my head on each side.

I run my hand down his body till I get to the band of his boxers. I slowly put my hand into his boxers and palm his massive dick, and Jack lets out a small moan against my lips. I grab the band and pull his boxers all the way down and his dick sprang out. Jack looks up and gives me a small smirk before he goes down and takes my boxers off with his teeth. He begins sucking for a little bit then slowly makes his way back so he's hovering over me and pushing his dick inside me. I let out a loud moan not realizing he was going to do that.

Pleasure takes over as Jack picks up the pace and thrusts deeper. "Your amazing," Jack moans out.

"S-same goes for you," I mutter out before moaning again.

Jack's thrusts begin to get harder and faster. I bite my lip and let out a soft moan to make sure I don't let out a big moan. Jack moves his hips so he hits my prostate cause me to let out another moan.

"I am about to cum," I moan out before Jack thrusts into my prostate even harder.

"Cum for me," he says giving me one last final thrust into my prostate, causing me to release onto his stomach and collapsed beneath him.

His thrust began to get sloppy as he thrusts into me a few more times before realising.

"That was amazing," He says through his breaths. I nod in agreement before passing out.