Chapter 17: Oh My God

Jack's Pov

The light stung my eyelids as they got brighter and brighter. Turning around to get away from the sun, I felt something as my hand hits the bed. I open my eyes slowly to see Zach holding onto me. Oh my god. How did I get here? The last thing I remember is being at the beach cuddling with Zach. Wait, did we? I look down and see clothes. Okay,e didn't. I guess he may have brought me home. After that fright, I cuddle back into Zach and try to get more sleep.

~10 minutes later~

I give up, I can't get back to sleep. You know I could get used to this. Waking up next to him. Having his body heat. And his face. Oh, his face is so adorable. At the thought of that, I look up at Zach. A smile appeared on my face, as I admired his face. His jawline was the sharpest jawline I've seen in my life. Oh and his smile. His smile could light up any room. You can't forget his eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. They remind me of dark chocolate.

*Ding*

Who's texting me at 8 in the morning. Oh, it's just Daniel.

Dani- So I don't know if your awake but me and Zach talked yesterday and we both agreed on how long till you guys have to tell the rest of the guys

Jacky- How long do we have?

Dani- You have till we release the song

Jacky- Thanks I guess

Ugh, why does Daniel have to put a time limit on our coming out?

"Goodmorning my love," Zach says smiling at me.

Instantly forget my anger and smile, "Morning darling."

Zach moves up so he's sitting. His eyes hit the light, creating a sparkle. I couldn't help but stare. His eyes have me falling in love with him over and over again.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." Zach chuckles a little.

"If you say so," I say grabbing my phone and repositioning Zach so I can get the sparkle again. He gives me a little smile sending butterflies through my stomach.

Zach's Pov

He looked so perfect in the sun. I gave him a little smile as he was taking the picture and I could tell he loved my smile. After he was finished, I grabbed his phone and put it on the bed. Cupped his face into my hand and kissed him. Every time I kissed him it just felt right, not like anybody else. It just felt like this was meant to be. I pushed his body onto the bed and lifted my body so I was sitting on top of him. He pulled my face down and kissed me again, this time he went deeper. God, I love him. He pulled me closer as the kiss got deeper. Eventually, the tongue came in, I fell in love with him even more as time paced. Suddenly, I hear the door open, "Oh my god, what is happening in here?" 

A/N 

Sorry, this chapter is short I am going on vacation and might not be able to post for at least two weeks. So here you guys go for right now. 

The Time I Meet Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें