Chapter 11: Limelight house

Jack's Pov

"Hey Jack I have some news for you," Zach says closing the door.

"What's the news," I say taking off my shirt.

"I am in the band!"Zach says blushing a little.

"What that's awesome. Did you tell the others yet?" I put a hoodie on smiling.

"No, not yet I want to tell them in the morning when we all meet up," Zach says jumping on the bed.

"So whats you looking for in a house," I ask sitting on the foot of Zach's bed.

"I don't know something we would all like. Probably a pool with at least three or four rooms." Zach says with a smile.

"Three?" I say questioning.

"Yea there's not many houses with five rooms in our budget," Zach says.

"True. Well, we should probably get some sleep from tomorrow."I say to Zach getting up and going to my bed.

Corbyn's Pov

"You going to bed?"Daniel asked.

"Nah I am going to look for some houses and so is Jonah. We are finding houses that would suit us. Anything you want?" I ask.

"A pool for sure," Daniel said laughing.

"For sure. I'll add that to the list." I say as Daniel rolls over.

*The next morning*'

"Hey, Corbyn wake up, 20 minutes till we leave," Daniel said shaking me up.

"Ugh okay," I say rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

I fix my hair and then brush my teeth. Leaving the bathroom, I see Daniel in a grey shirt and black pants.

"Looking nice," I say smiling a Daniel.

"Thanks, Corbyn. You should probably get ready." Daniel said.

"I know, I know," I say slipping on my gray sweatshirt and a black shirt on top. "Should I wear these black ones or these blue pants?" I asked Daniel.

"Black ones for sure," Daniel said.

"Thanks."

Jonah's Pov

Are you guys ready yet-Jonah

Yea we are heading down- Jack

Corbyn is getting his shoes on then we are heading down- Daniel

Okay see you guys in the lobby- Jonah

I finish texting the guys and head to the breakfast bar to get coffee. As soon as I get done getting my coffee everybody is already down in the lobby.

"Hey, Jonah," Corbyn says.

"You seem to like coffee a lot," Jack says laughing.

"Hey don't judge me. Coffee is amazing." I say while everybody is starting to laugh.

"Anyways Jonah and I did some research and found five houses we can look at today," Corbyn says.

"Alright, let's hit the road," Zach says heading out the door and everybody else did too.

After seeing the first two houses we discussed how we felt. "So which house do you like the best?" I ask the group.

"I didn't like the first house but the second one was okay," Jack says.

"I didn't like either of them. I think we should keep looking," Daniel said.

"Same here I think we should keep looking." Corbyn and Zach said.

"Same here, let me show you the others before we go and we can look at those before the others," I say pulling up the houses. I show the other three houses, they all choose the fourth house. As we pulled up to the house everybody gasped. "The house looks amazing," Corbyn said.

"Well, let's go take a look," I say heading to the house. After looking around for a bit, we finally came to talk about it.
"So what does everybody think of it, I for one love this house," I say.

"It has a pool!" Zach says.

"I love the kitchen," Daniel said.

"The living room is so big," Jack said.

"There are enough rooms for us," Corbyn said.

"So do we need to see the other houses?" I asked.

"No," Everybody said.

"So it looks like we have the house," I say.