Chapter 3- Coming out

*I changed the number of Jacks order, so I could make it the date GTATBT comes out*

*Also sorry that Jack's pov is most of the story this chapter is mostly for Jack*

Jack's Pov

"You know what Ava, why don't we just go home after we get food the faster we both get our stuff done the faster we can get to brother-sister bonding time," I say to Ava not wanting to be in the same room as Zach.

"One fifteen, your order is ready!" The cashier yelled.

"Guess that's our cue to leave," I say getting up.

I look over to Zach sitting back down, I wonder, " What if Zach was getting up to come talk to me... Nah."

"Hi, I am one fifteen," I say to the cashier.

Grabbing the food, I head to Ava, "Come on I got to finish a song and you got an essay to finish."

Sitting in the car, I look at Ava, "So how do you feel about the pride community?"

"I support them, why?"

"Just asking"

I look to my left to see Zach in his car too then all of a sudden he backs his car out super fast and sped out of the parking lot.

"So he's the one with the tesla, huh," I say in my head.

Once we got home I headed up to my bedroom to eat my tacos and work on recording the lyrics. While recording my phone flashed on, "Zach, why would he be texting?"

"Hey Jack, I was wondering if you saw me at Taco Bell?" I read out loud.

"Uh yeah, you sped out of the parking lot pretty fast, were you embarrassed a little."

"The truth is I didn't want you to see my tesla and think I was a stuck up brat."

"Don't worry, I don't. I've talked to you too much to know you're not a stuck up brat."

"Oh thank god. Well, I need to study for a test tomorrow, so I guess this is goodbye for now."

"Bye, stuck up brat lol."

"Not funny!"

"It's a little funny, goodbye, Zach. Is that better?"

"Yes thank you."

I smile the biggest smile I have ever done. "I think I need to tell my parents something," I say stopping the recording.

I head downstairs finding my parents and my three sisters sitting on the couch.

"Mom, dad, and sisters I need to talk to you," I say heading over to the tv and standing in front of the tv.

"Yes, hun."

"Uhm, I don't know how to say this but I think I am... bisexual," I say with a cracking voice.

There was silence for at least 5 minutes. "Mom. Dad. Are you ok?" saying with fear.

"Honey. We support you no matter what and I hope the rest of you guys do too." My mom says with a forced smile.

"I support you, little dude. I love you always." Sydnie, my older sister said.

"I knew it when you asked me if I supported that community and you know my answer to this. I will always love you even when you change." Ava said.

"I love you, Jack. I will always support you." My younger sister Isla said.

"I love you guys so much thank you," I said bursting into tears.

Everybody got up off the couch and gave me a big hug. Eventually, we somehow ended up on the floor. That next morning I woke up on the couch along with Isla and Sandy, my dog.