"Eh, sorry, the dust is annoying my nose," He apologised, abruptly rubbing his nose quickly. "Dust?" Boboiboy repeated in confusion as he studied the ground surrounding the said tree. On the ground were visible dust, laying just by the roots of the said tree. It didn't even look like just ordinary dusts. It was pure black ash. "I flew up to investigate more, it seems like the tree doesn't have leaves anymore," Yaya spoke as she landed back in the ground, informing everyone by her findings.

"It is obviously the Raijū's scratch marks. Whatever it scratches causes a lightning to clash through it, the leaves must have burnt and turned into ashes," Y/n tapped her chin. "Let us search further," Y/n turned to the others with a determined nod. The team mirrored her actions and followed the elf girl trot around the forest more. With a skeptical look upon her eyes, she studied the place further. The forest was still unsettling for her. It was quiet and serene, mayhap that was the reason? No, it wasn't.

"Hey, is it just me or the forest is uncomfortable and odd. Something isn't right at all," Boboiboy suddenly spoke which caught Y/n's interests. She was glad that she wasn't the only one to feel this bizarre feeling towards the forest. "Worry not, Boboiboy. I too feel the same. It is indeed quite strange," Y/n reassured the elemental hero which seemed to slightly ease his discomfort. "Maybe It's because the two of you have light manipulation abilities?" Yaya wondered with a tap on her chin.

"Yeah, you did say that there must be dark magic incorporated here, that must be it," Ying agreed at her female best friend. "That is quite plausible," Y/n nodded her head, knowing their point. Everyone stopped as they notice the bird that they were following stopped. It flew to Y/n seemingly like it was terrified. "Hey, what's up little bird?" Gopal asked the bird who was now hiding behind the elf. "Basing on this, something must be around that scared it," Fang spoke with seriousness. "Watch out!" Yaya yelled out which made everyone tense.

"Huh?!" Gopal and Boboiboy let out in unison.

A big bird was hovering its way above the team, circling around them like a predator surrounding its prey. It had beautiful red and blue feathers adorning its figure, glistening as the light of the Caecus hitting it creating a magnificent glow from upon it. Its tail was rather long which added more beauty to it. Nonetheless, it was preparing itself for an attack. It began glowing as it flapped its wings, it began creating an electrical energy whilst aiming it towards the teens. It released its attack and everyone panicked.

"Everyone, dodge!" Boboiboy yelled out as he and his team dodged further away from the incoming electric attack. Luckily, they managed to dodge it whilst the attack missed them. Y/n who was breathing heavily, turned to Fang whom was beside her whilst Fang also turned to her vice versa, as if asking each other what was going on. "Hey, look," he spoke pointing to Boboiboy who jumped on the opposite side. Y/n turned to the area where Fang pointed a finger at. "Lightning sword!" Boboiboy yelled out, summoning a lightning sword without transforming.

"H-hey what are you trying to do?" Ying nervously asked, not liking the idea of attacking animals. "Don't worry I will just to stun them unconscious, not kill them! Do I even have the guts to do that?" Boboiboy responded, his eyes never leaving the sight of the bird. "Don't go overboard!" Yaya added with seriousness from within her voice. "I won't!" Boboiboy yelled back as he ran, trying to get closer to the opponent. Everyone watched as Boboiboy threw his sword at the bird.

The bird managed to dodge, it had good reflexes. Boboiboy threw another sword but, it also managed to dodge it. Normally, Ying and Yaya would help, but, they were hesistant on doing so. Gopal didn't want to fight and get himself on trouble again. Fang let the elemental boy do his thing, it was his battle after all. Y/n was very much engrossed on the battle, studying and watching every move given against each other.