And Y/n didn't even try to outsmart him yet. They wondered how it would end up if Y/n finally tries to come up with a witty remark against Solar.

"Did you just ignore me?" Solar accused, a little irritated at the clueless elf. "Oh, so you did say something," the elf girl slowly nodded her head in realisation which seemed to irk the boy even more. "Listen here you little Brainy, whenever I'm talking you─well more like educating, pay attention to me," he demanded out in obvious annoyance.

"Are you sure that this is necessary? Sorry if this may come out rude but, we have more important things to do, we are still in the forest. Who knows the Raijū will give us a surprise attack? A talk is indeed nice─perhaps we can do that later on but, there are far more important things to do in this matter, this conversation is rather childish and pointless," Y/n pointed out as polite as possible and quite straightforwardly which made Gopal raise a hand to cover his mouth, preventing a laugh from coming out of his mouth. Solar must've already announced mentally that the elf is his new rival.

"Say a word or I will shoot you," Solar told Gopal with closed eyes which indicated that he was furious at the moment. The said Indian boy just raised both of his arms, showing that he gives in. "All right so, where were we again?" Fang interrupted which seemed to get everyone's mind back to their current situation.

"The spectacles.."

════════ ××× ════════

"So, how is it?" Y/n asked the team as the teens were still trying to get used to the cursed object. "Hehe, don't I look cool?" Gopal started as he turned to his friends, posing with his fingers underneath his chin as if he was trying to look his best. There were sparkles surrounding him and everything was moving in slow motion for some reason. Majority of the group just stared at the Indian boy with dumbfounded looks on their faces. "Hey, what's up with those looks? Tell me, I look cool right?" Gopal shrieked at his friends who didn't even budge on their places, completely amused of the scene displayed upon them.

Y/n wasn't listening to Gopal's constant whinings, she was rather busy on studying her environment. For some reason, the atmosphere was odd. It was uncomfortable, as if someone was watching them like a hawk from afar. Ever since they arrived on the forest, she was feeling like this although she tried to hide her discomfort and it took all of her strength to do that. Somehow, this eerie feeling managed to maintain itself throughout the entire process of transforming the spectacles into a cursed object.

Boboiboy─who just transformed back to his original form noticed the absence of Y/n's attention from the main conversation, which was obviously useless. Curious upon the elf's bizarre discomfort, he managed to throw her a question. "Hey, F/n, is there something wrong?" He asked the elf who turned to him upon hearing this. The elf found it that lying was utterly pointless at the moment, what was the reason for her to do so anyway?

"Someway, the atmosphere is causing an uncanny disturbance for myself. Although I know not of the reason why. It is indeed skeptical, must be the magic that the Raijū once emitted throughout the whole forest," Y/n answered the boy in a wonder. "Well, the village chief did say that one look on the Raijū's eyes will cause a big effect which we still aren't sure of, the thunderbird that he also mentioned was suddenly attacking him for no reason," Yaya thought off, a hand underneath her chin. "Whatever the explanation to this is, we still need to stay on guard," Boboiboy reminded which caused for everyone's head to nod in agreement.

"Hey, take a look at this!" Fang suddenly called out, earning everyone else's attention. The heroes ran into his direction, their orbs darting to Fang whose hand was caressing a tree. Y/n squinted her eyes and leaned closer as she studied the surface of the wood. It looked like someone was messing with it and it looks awful in someway. "Scratch marks..." Ying muttered the exact words from Y/n's head. Then everyone heard Gopal suddenly sneezing.