Homeward

Albus boarded the train, and looked for the compartment with Lucas and Lucy, when got there, however, he found Lily and Alice with them, captivated in a game of chess. When he finished heaving his trunk underneath his seat, he started talking to his friends.

"So, anything interesting happen since... y'know?" Albus asked. "No, nothing much," Lucas said. "I got titled Hufflepuff reserve Chaser!" Alice said, her eyes on the chessboard. "Lily? You got a new broom?" Albus asked his sister. "Yes, a Comet Streak, it's only a bit better than my old Cleansweep Nine." Lily said. "Alice is Lucy's reserve." "Nice, what about your old broom?" Albus asked her. "What about it?" "Is it still yours... or?" Albus said. "Oh, that," Lily said. "No, I gave it to Rose, she said she might take a small role in the friendly club." "What broom have you got, Alice?" Lucy asked. "Comet 360." Alice replied. 

Just then, the compartment door slid open to reveal Rose. "Al, I might try for the friendly club, a small role of course, as I'm not that good at flying just yet, I mean, quite literally the only talent I inherited from Dad is chess, I've never been into Quidditch." she said. "I'm looking forward to it." Albus said.