Professor Langston

The next day, after Charms, they walked to Potions. Albus and his friends walked along the familiar path from the Common Room to the Potions classroom. When they walked in, they sat down in the middle row of the classroom.

As Albus was getting his wand out, the door to the Head of Slytherins office opened. A reasonably built, stocky man of about 36. The man had brunette hair in a suave and copper-colored eyes. "Hello," the man said. "I'm Professor Langston, your new Potions teacher." Albus remembered him now, Langston was also Head of Slytherin. "Today we will be making a simple brew of Wiggenweld Potion to start you off, get into pairs. This will be timed, good luck!" Professor Langston said. Albus got into a pair with Lucy's friend Amelia Caldwell and Lucas. They went to a cauldron and started working. After 45 minutes, their potion was finished, but Albus went to the shelves and got a jar of Newt Spleens. Albus brought the jar back to their cauldron and dropped one of them in. After letting it sink in and brewing for five minutes, the potion was ready. 

After an hour of reading and going over the Shrinking Solution, Professor Langston said "Ok class, the challenge is done, let's see how each of the pairs done." Langston walked around the roomy dungeon, surveying every Potion. When he reached Albus's pairs, he gasped. "Color, texture... Perfect!" he said to the class. "Mr. Potter, I'd say you got an O!" 

After class, Albus, Lucas and Julian walked back to the Common Room. "Albu how did you do that?" Julian asked with interest. "Newt Spleens, turns out I was too interested in the subject before first year, I read into the potion too much." Albus said as they reached the door. "Salazar." Lucas said. The three of them entered the underwater Common Room.