The Note

It was approaching Thanksgiving fast, the first Quidditch match of term had taken place a few weeks ago to the results of Hufflepuff winning, due to the extremely unfair injury fakes Smith, who was Chaser, had done to trick Pucey and the commentator. Luckily, a rematch had been called for Saturday. Albus was walking along a corridor to the Room of Requirement when he slipped on something. He picked up the slip of paper.

'Micah and Delphi, 

I have figured out where the Tempest is hidden, but of course, we have to wait until it's finished or our Liege will give us an extensive lecture about bad timing. 

-Megan

Albus looked up from the short note, shocked. This note was implying that Megan, one of his friends, had betrayed him. No, them. He recalled Halloween, when Megan and Diggory stayed back in Common Room after they didn't give in their forms, and how Megan was increasingly avoiding them. It all clicked, but Albus didn't want to believe it. 

Albus pocketed the note, somewhere between happy and said to have his answer that Megan was a traitor, of course, he didn't want to disappoint his friends, especially Scorpius, who he was getting over a fight with. He walked back to his Common Room, head hung low, to continue what had been a practice for the last month, avoiding Megan, but with a new menacing nature behind it. 

He reached the blank stretch of wall. "Asphodel." he said and opened the door to the Common Room, Albus found both Lucas and Julian and told them to come to their dormitory, he knew they wouldn't turn against him for this. 

"So, why did you call us in so urgently?" Lucas asked. Albus looked to make sure that nobody but the three of them were in their shared dorm. "Well, I found this note to Diggory and Micah from Megan, you can read yourself." Albus said. Albus passed the note to Lucas, who looked wide-eyed at the words on the paper, and Julian who did the same thing. "So, what do you think?" Albus said. "Some sort of false trail maybe?" Julian said. "I would recommend not to ponder it too much." Lucas said.