New Beginnings

The trio followed, Rose and Scorpius followed the traitors toward the end of the Slytherin table in the left, and they reached a door. "Alohomora!" Diggory said. The door opened to reveal staircases, but instead of marble or stone staircases, there were Alder stairs, the traitors went down them quietly, when the stairs ended, the five of them were surprised to see what was downstairs.

There were old stuff from his father's time at school, Nimbus 2000 and 2001, replicas of Hogwarts relics, Albus and his friends stepped up toward the three traitors, they saw another boy, Charon, who was hidden from them earlier. "Charon, you fight Potter's friend, Delphi, fight Potter's other friend, and I'll fight Potter himself." Ayden said. "Sounds good." They three of them turned around see their opponents ready. 

Ayden walked over to Albus. "Potter, Potter," Ayden said. "Expelliarmus!" Albus conjured a shield with the shield Charm. The duel continued in it's air of unfriendliness. Albus slipped away after Lucy had stopped him doing a wild quickstep. 

Albus walked up to the podium fast. Parker, seeing what he was doing, shot a stunner at him, Albus faked being knocked out until he was sure only his friends were watching. He lunged for the nail with all his might. He launched forward and then...

"YES!"

Albus had pulled out the nail. He signaled Rose over to securely lock the door to access the Tempest. When he went back to his friends, he had a broad smile. They had done it again, this time stopping the Headmaster's goon puppets. Albus heard footsteps which obviously had meant Rose was coming back. 

Albus turned around to face his opponents. "And I'll make sure Scabior gets into Azkaban. He was a Death Eater and has done many crimes in that field, hope you gave a good life without your leader Scabior."