1.7 - Sorry

C A S P E R

"Ashton, I'm nervous."

It's the last period before lunch and I'm freaking out. I haven't seen the three of them since this morning, are they still gonna meet me as promised?

"They'll be coming. Calum texted me, they're on their way."

"They didn't attended classes?" I asked, shocked. Well, not really, it's expected.

"Yeah." He laughed.

M I C H A E L

"Dude, I'm fucking nervous." I whispered to Calum as we stopped in front of the school.

"Nervous of what? The teacher's sermons or-"

"Casper." I finished and Luke chuckled.

"She's not mad now, Mike. Why are you still nervous?"

I saw them. I saw them that night. Kissing.

Ashton was the first to kiss though, I stared for 3 seconds and she didn't pulled away. I really wanted to punch Ashton that time but I know I can't. Instead, I cried for straight 2 hours in my room, being the pathetic person I am.

I wanted to say that I'm nervous that I really might lose her, but instead, I said,

"I don't know." I shrugged.

I followed Calum and Luke inside the school.

"Wait, where will we meet her?" I asked then we stopped on our tracks.

"Cafeteria, they are there right now at the moment, Ashton even texted where we are now." Luke laughed.

Ashton. Just hearing his name makes me annoyed in an instant.

"Okay." I answered shortly and we went to the direction of the canteen. Good thing we haven't seen some teachers or else we're dead.

"There they are." Luke pointed to some table, my head snapped to the direction and she was there indeed, laughing to some Ashton told her.

Ashton slightly stiffened when he saw my presence and I gave him a glare, Calum pulled me along to their table and I'm literally sweating so much.

Casper slightly turned and our eyes met, she looked away and I frowned. There was a long awkward silence, Calum, Luke and I just stood there, Ashton and Casper remained sitting there. The whole atmosphere in the canteen change, like there was some tension and everyone became tranquil in their seats.

"I'm sorry." Luke broke the silence, his voice became hoarse and shaky.

"I said it's fine." Casper said in a blank tone, I'm not well convinced.

"Are you sure?" I spoke up and she nodded. "You're still mad."

"No, I'm not." She protested and chuckled.

God, I missed that.

"How about I take you out after school?" Words suddenly slipped out of my mouth and everyone was surprised, including me.

"I would love to." She grinned and I smiled.

"Nice seg-"

"Okay, meet me on the parking lot." I spoke up, breaking Calum's sentence.

"Yeah." Casper was still smiling.

I'll bring the letter-

Oh shit, I don't have it!

"You know guys, I'll just gonna get something at home." I mumbled walking away from the cafeteria.

----

what letter? what?

this will be the last pov of mikey (still not sure tho but maybe)

god this story is coming to an end

andi know you won't like the ending

bc this sucks

andi'm such a failure

good bye