0.7 - New Friends

M I C H A E L

"What? Detention? Why?" Calum bombarded me with questions after I've told them about the strict Physics teacher.

We are now taking our lunch and we'll be sent home at three, well, except for me and Casper, we have an hour in detention. One fucking hour. I don't mind though, it's just me and Cas, we could even know each other better.

"Because we're late. Dude, we're just late for like, 2 minutes!"

"Mrs. Kingston is really strict, I tell you. No one dares to disobey her cause she's in charge of detentions." Luke laughed.

"Wait, so you and Casper for detention?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, you guys could have some detention sex!" Calum exclaimed and I blushed.

"What the fuck, Calum? Detention sex? Like, what does that even mean?" I groaned and he giggled. Yes, Calum Hood fucking giggled, he sounded drunk when giggling.

"He had sex with Kylie Jones from Year 12 when they are at the detention room last year and it was a topic in the school for like, a week." Luke unamused told me and Ashton as we nodded.

"Wait, you already lost your virginity?! When?" I gasped. "God, this is too much to handle." I said and face palmed.

"Calum's a whore." Ashton joked and I nodded, agreeing.

"I actually agree to you, Ash." I laughed. I looked across Ashton ad I saw Casper, walking with her friend.

"Staring again at Casper, huh? Why don't you ask her to sit on our table?" Ashton nudged me and I shook my head.

"No, Calum and Luke will just tell some embarrassing stories about me." I muttered.

I was too late for that, though.

"Guys, do you mind Casper and her friend sitting on our table?" Luke asked out loud and I internally groaned.

"We wouldn't mind." Calum answered alone, Ashton was just looking at me and I took a long sigh.

"Is it fine with you guys? If not then we could just search for a table-"

"There's no spare table left." Luke spoke once again, I looked around and he was right. God damn it.

"Oh." Casper blushed. "Right."

"So Casper, why don't you introduce us to your friend?" Calum spoke us.

It's just Luke and Calum talking, everybody was silent, except when they've being asked.

"This is Aleah, Aleah, this is Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael." Casper said, finally feeling comfortable with the group. I smiled at her then to my food so I won't look like an idiot.

------

can you please read my other story that i've been working on its cigars a luke hemmings one, i really love writing that pls read it thanks