0.2 - For Her

M I C H A E L

I knew it, she will not remember me. We last saw each other like 5 years ago, back in middle school. I got to transfer because of my parents divorcing and my parents decided that I'll stay with my mom. Now I'm back, and she can't remember me.

Well, I'm such an idiot, why will she remember me? I'm the nerd boy who only has 2 friends and I'm too shy to even talk to her in middle school.

Yes, I like Casper for 6 years now. Ever since middle school. I talked to her once but that was because I was about to ask if she saw Ms. Collins, our english teacher.

Even on Twitter I didn't have the courage to talk to her, she might think I'm a creep so I didn't even tried. I got the same tattoo as hers because she posted a picture of it on Twitter and I found it cute so I decided to put a tattoo like that too.

I don't even know how I got to talk to her earlier at the coffee shop, that was the proper talk we had. I just got some amount of confidence to talk to her, I really thought at first that she recognized me that's why she's looking but I was wrong.

Luke and Calum are still studying at the school she's in and thank God for that, I will still enrol, even though school started 2 weeks ago.

"Michael, dear, where have you been?" Mom asked when I got home.

"Just at the coffee shop at the other street." I shortly replied before going to my room.

I was greeted by my usual old band posters and scattered clothes on the floor while my video games still untouched. It's been just a week since we moved back in in Sydney, and I'm too lazy to go and organize my things.

I groaned and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling, where there was a Green Day and All American Rejects poster. I looked at my nightstand where displayed a lot of pictures, pictures of Calum, Luke and I then a picture of Casper.

Damn, I don't know where Calum and Luke lived now, I'm new to the neighborhood and I don't have friends around.

"Michael." Mom peeked at my room.

"Hi." I said with a small smile.

"We are invited to a welcoming dinner by the Flynn's."

"Mom happily informed with a huge smile and I choked on my own saliva. Did she just said the Flynn's?

"T-the Flynn's?" I stuttered. No, it can't be. I'm living next door to-

"Yeah, they are our new neighbors, dress nice Michael." Mom smiled before gently closing my bedroom door.

I immediately got up from my bed and went to my closet. Shit, what will I wear? Should I change into a plaid shirt or wear a crop-cut band shirt?

I suddenly got agitated. I surmounted my nervous habits, now it's coming back again.

Only Casper makes me feel like this.

I glanced over the clock and it's almost 7.

"Damn it." I cussed and grabbed a random plaid shirt, removing my leather jacket then changing into it.

--------

awh michael so sweet like omfg