1.5 - Kiss In The Rain

C A S P E R

"I wonder, do they still even know me? When we saw each other on the hallway we're like strangers." I told Ashton as I lick on my ice cream.

"I don't know." He answered simply.

It's been a week since we fought about that stupid thing and we're still not okay. Sometimes I think that I should just go and tell them sorry so we'll be okay, but the problem is they act like we don't know each other. What if I talk to them and they won't even look at me? I'll look like a fool.

"Do you even talk to them? You guys seem like not friends at all." I laughed, nudging Ashton on the shoulder.

"No, we just talk on text." He said, looking at me. "Do you think we should go back?" He asked as he looked on the dimming clouds.

"Nah," I chuckled. "Would you like to-"

"Yes."

"You don't even know what was I gonna say." I slapped him playfully on the arm.

Then the rained poured down from the sky and I raised my hands.

"We're really going to do this?" Ashton asked playfully and I nodded.

"We're already wet." I stated and he nodded.

"You know, we should put some background music," Ashton smiled getting his phone from his pocket, it's waterproof though so it's fine.

My lover's got humor

She's the giggle at a funeral

Knows everybody's disapproval

I should've worshipped her sooner

Ashton and I sang along, as Take Me To Church by Hozier played.

"Take me to church! I'll worship like a dog in the shrine of your lies, I'll tell you my sins so you could sharpen your knife!" I sang out loud as thunder rumbled in the sky.

"Offer the deathless death, good God, let me give you my life!" Ashton added then we bursted out laughter.

"This is fun, wow." I commented as we sat on the sidewalk.

If I'm a pagan of the good times

My lover's the sunlight

To keep the Goddess on my side

She demands a sacrifice

The verse played along on the background along with the pouring rain with the sound of raindrops dropping on roofs.

"Have you ever been kissed in the rain?" Ashton suddenly blurted out and I looked at him.

"No." I answered simply. "Seen it on the movies though, looks cool."

"'looks cool'," Ashton mocked and I punched him on the shoulder. "Ow."

"Shut up, jerk." I laughed.

"But...have, have you ever wonder how that felt?" He asked in a nervous tone and I looked at him puzzled.

"What?"

"Have you ever wondered how it felt to be kissed in the rain?"

"Sometimes." I admitted and blushed, looking away. I think that's kind of romantic, as what I see in the movies.

"Casper," he called and I turned. "Now you will feel what it feels like." He mumbled.

Before I could ever comprehend what he just said, his lips crashed on mine. I don't know what to do, I'm stunned on where I am. What is happening?

----

oh my g-ashper