Chapter 12

A/N! : OKAY. Late update. My bestfriend of like 8 years just got back from being stationed in the Marine Corps, and we hung out a lot. But he left today :( So now I have time.. tear :'( Lol but anyways, without further ado, chapter 12!

**

Chapter 12

Driving. It always clears my head. That's exactly what I needed. I played music loudly as I sang every word to every single song that reminded me of the two boys who meant so much to me. For example, "The Way I Loved You" by Taylor Swift. The 'sensible, so incredible' guy is Rian. And he is. Absolutely the perfect ideal boyfriend. And then there's Alec. There always is. The 'screaming and fighting and breaking down and coming undone.' The 'roller coaster kinda rush.' I can't choose.. but I have to.

I pulled up to the waterfall, which was my favorite place to go to when I wanted to think. I started going here when I was really young with my Aunt, and now that I'm back, this place is MY place. No one comes up here, so I love the isolated feeling.

Time to soak in my thoughts..

**

"Momma, I'm home!!" I called as I walked inside hours later. She was feeding our dog, and dressed up fancy like.

"Whoa. Where are YOU going, sexy lady?" I teased, sitting at the bar, watching her.

She smiled shyly and looked up at me, excitement in her eyes. "I have a date tonight," she answered proudly.

I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, as I congratulated her. It's been a while and she must really like this man because she does NOT date unless she's almost certain about them. I was happy for her. She works too much and I'm a young person who likes to leave 24/7 so I feel bad that she's been lonely. But I had a good feeling about whatever-his-name is, and maybe this would get her happiness, too.

"I'll be home late, are you doing anything?" she asked as she handed me some fruit salad, my favorite snack.

"No, maybe going to Matty's. I bailed earlier and accidently left my phone there," I laughed. She smiled at me, nodding and handing me her card.

"Have fun tonight, and there's no limit. I'm in a giving mood," my beautiful mother giggled.

This is amazing, though I'm not a girly girl, spending money is always a good way to forget about your problems, and a card with no limits is the second best thing in the world. I jumped up and hugged her tight, but carefully remembering not to ruin her stunning get-up.

I finished my salad, grabbed my keys and waved as I ran out the door, yelling back I love you's and have fun's. She was seriously the best woman in the world.

Driving to Matty's I remembered I didn't have my phone so I hoped he was home, but thankfully as I pulled up, his car was still there. Not bothering to look to see if anyone else was home, I ran to the back and up the stairs to his room, bursting in and smiling.

"GUESS WHO HAS HER MOM'S LIMITLESS ATM CARD! You and me, my friend are going-" I stopped mid sentence when I noticed both Alec and Rian sitting in the room; Alec on the bed with his feet propped up and Rian on the chair, lounging.

They both jumped up quickly and got immediately red in the face. Caught red handed, but Matty wasn't anywhere to be found. I couldn't help myself. I blurted it out before I could stop it.

"What the hell? Your 'plans' tonight are hanging with Matty and you didn't tell me? And once I find him.. I'm kicking his ass because he saw how upset I was that not only one of you but BOTH of you blew me off!" I yelled, anger building up inside of me.

I felt betrayed. Sure, they were allowed to hang out without me, but Matty of all people encouraged me to ask them to hang out and yet, here they were, at his house, planning a guys' night of some sort and none of them bothered with filling me in. I was hurt.

"No, it's not like that, Bec, I-" I shook my head, cutting him off.

"Save it, Alec. You guys have fun, where's Matthew?" I pushed, not even rewarding his nonexsistent self with my nickname for him.

Rian looked down, pointing to the door as Matt came in, with a towel wrapped around his waist. "So, you fella's ready for some worry-free, girl and drama free time at the strip-" he stopped himself, too, when Alec looked up at him, pointing to me and shaking his head. But it was too late. Strip. Strip club. My best friend was taking the two guys I was torn over to a strip club after he spent all morning trying to make me calm down so I could choose one.

"Bec, I-" I walked up to Matt and slapped him as hard as I could across the face, turning around and shaking my head at Rian and Alec as I grabbed my phone off the table and walked back to the door. Matt's face was red already, but I didn't care. I slapped him just as hard again, and looked at him as tears built up in my eyes.

"Bec, please let me explain.." he begged. Nothing he could say would make me forgive him, and I tried my hardest not to let the tears fall. "No," I spat at him, as I ran outside and got into my car once again.

Only this time, I promised myself I wouldn't be coming back.

THERE'S SO MUCH DRAMA!!! Whos' team are you guys on now?! Strip club?! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Haha, and aren't ya'll excited for Becca's mom? Woot woot, hot date! ;) 

Question for next chapter, is it a strip club or is it something Becca just didn't let Matt finish explaining? Will she forgive Matt? Is she done or will she choose?!

?!?! xxxxooo, Kay.