Anything Better Than Dxck?

Start from the beginning

GON😉😄🙈: I HAD FUN

IKAHOE😏🔥: OH I KNOW...☕

GON😉😄🙈: NIGHT

IKAHOE😏🔥: 👀☕

*ASSFUCKS😌🔥 TODAY*

BESTFUCKINGFRIEND😌🔥🥵💅❤ IS TYPING...

KILLUBAE🥺🙈: IKALGO YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH TEA

IKAHOE😏🔥 IS TYPING...

I quickly go to my chats with Gon before Ikalgo can answer.

00:00 -GON😉😄🙈: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU

07:20- KILLUBAE🥺🙈: SEE YOU SOON

READ

ASSFUCKS😌🔥: 07:21

IKAHOE😏🔥: YOU'RE UP EARLY

KILLUBAE🥺🙈: SHUT UP

I turn my phone off and look at Pika pouting at his phone. "Not going to say anything?" I ask, pika shakes his head and sighs. "I don't know what I am going to say to him when I see him Kil." He whispers. I bring pika in for a hug. "You'll figure it out"

We start getting ready and have some breakfast. Illumi snaps his fingers. "By the way we going wedding shopping this weekend." Pika and I beam, we are part of his bridegrooms, or groommaids? I am just going to go with bridesmaids. I myself am the maid of honour, there are other bridesmaids as well. "Can't wait" I answer as we leave and head to school, I for one am oozing positive energy and excitement, whereas Pika looks about ready to drive the car into the bridge and then into the water, locking the car doors so we are sure to die, "Wait we left without Alluka and Nanika we should-" I glare at Pika.

"You know damn well their lacrosse team is picking them up for the next month due to play offs." Pika grumbles and flips me off as we park at school. We get out and walk to the doors, Pika seemingly trying to hide behind me. "You know you're taller then me right?"

"If I will it, you will grow and I will be safe from ridicule." Pika states as he crouches mumbling 'killua will grow taller' I smack his arm about five times while pulling him out from behind me. "You are being ridiculous Kurapika!" Pika shushes me aggresively and then pouts poking my arm. "Hey! Dont full name me!" He grumbles and whines, I roll my eyes and poke his chest. "Dont make me use surnames." He gasps as we finally enter the school halls, where we see a frantic Zushi run towards us.

"Okay help me! I need to hide from Knuckle until we graduate or one of us dies!" He screeches. I groan and smack my forehead. "Not you too Zushi!" While Pika highfives Zushi and they both crouch behind me. "You little shits! Get out from behind me! You are being ridiculous!"

Pike rolls his eyes. "Easy for you to say Mr. Made out with Gon fucking Freecss." Zushi gasps and YELLS. I REPEAT YELLS. "YOU MADE OUT WITH-" I slap my hand over his mouth, causing Zushi to muffle an ow and glare at me. While I glare right back at them. "Was the day at the mall not enough for you assfucks!?" I hiss.

Pika smirks proudly. "That would never be enough." I groan and start speed walking away from them, causing them to rapidly follow me to try and hide, might I add this causes more attention on us. "ZUSHI!" We all jump as we turn and see Knuckle making a beeline for Zushi, Zushi squeaks and tries to make a run for it, Knuckle however has other plans and tackles Zushi to the ground. Zushi gasps for air and dramatically holds out his hand to Pika. "Its too late for me. Save yourself!" Pika yelps and hides behind me immediately. This is going to be a long day. And it just started. Atleast I get to see Gon.

"What gives Zushi!? If you don't like me then fine! But don't avoid me like a little shit!" He yells at Zushi. Zushi just stares at him wide eyed before blurting out with a red face. "I never said I didn't like you!" Knuckles eyes widen and they stare at each other, with Knuckle still on top of Zushi might I add.

"What's going on here?" I look up and see Leorio. When Leorio makes eye contact with Pika, he turns around and walks the other way, Pika deflates behind me. That's when I see Gon, "GON TACKLE HIM!" Gon blinks in confusion as I sprint after Leorio, pika screeches behind me. "KIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I wave pika off and continue instructing Gon to tackle Leorio, he finally does so and Gon carries leorio to Pika. "Talk you idiots!" I look to the floor to see Knuckle and Zushi gone, then I look up and see Pika and Leorio awkwardly look at each other.

Gon then comes up behind me and whispers. "Hey." I jump and blush as I smile at him. "Hey." I whisper back. That's when a tired Ikalgo in sunglasses walks in and groans as he drinks his coffee. "First I see Knuckle and Zushi making out in the bathroom, now this?" Iklago groans. "Why is my life like this?" He whispers to himself, but we all hear him.

I turn to Gon then and lean in to kiss him, but he steps back rapidly, I blink in confusion. "Gon-", I start, Just then Meruem Pouf, Pitou and Youpi walks up to Gon. "Gon lets go" Gon nods. He waves at everyone while not meeting my eyes, walking off with them. I blink and turn to the still not talking Leorio and Pika. "What just happened?" Pika glares at Gon's head.

"I dont know but I am gonna kill him." He says

====

After school I get in Pika's car once again, because I am not fond of the fact that Gon practically ignored me all day, and when he did talk to me, he would punch my shoulder and call me 'bro' or 'buddy'. I am pretty sure friends dont fucking kiss like we did. I am fuming at this point, I haven't even noticed that we were at the public library until the car parked. I turn to Pika in confusion. "You need your second sanctuary right now." I smile gratefully as we walk in, we know everyone who works here, I also memorized every section on the shelves, even some of the books on each of the shelves.

"Long time no see~" I turn to see a blushing Kurapika standing infront of that Chrollo guy. My eyes widen as Chrollo smirks. "Y-You like to read?" Pika breathes out. Chrollo leans closer to Pika, pika's face turning even redder if that's possible. "Well is there anything better then dick?"

"A-A really good book?" pika breathes out once again. I give an amused face. "Did you just miss qoute a vine purposely?" Chrollo smiles at me and then chuckles. "Well I needed to suit it to my preferences." I nod in understanding.

Pika and I spend four hours at the library, just rereading old books, and discussing novel theories with Chrollo, I havent seen Pika get this passionate before when it comes to arguments, while besides with Leorio that is. By the time the library closed we were hit with a new realization as Chrollo locked up. "Wait you work here now?" Pika asks with wide eyes.

Chrollo smiles. "I have actually always worked here, I am back from studying abroad, I am Chrollo Lucilfer." Both our eyes widen. "As in the Lucilfer family who opened this library a century ago!?" I ask, he chuckles and nods.

"Guilty, I gotta get home, so chat later yeah?" We both nod as he smiles and walks off. We get in the car and Pika drops me off at home. Where I see Gon sitting on my doorstep. My eyes widen. Pika seems ready to get out and fight but I shake my head. "Let me handle this." He nods as I climb out and Pika drives off, I slowly walk towards him and then sit down beside him.

My arms circle my knees as I bring them up to my chest looking up at the sky. We are silent for a whole minute before Gon whispers. "Can I kiss you?" I turn to him with wide eyes, I should say no, I should yell and ask what the fuck that was, but I don't and like an idiot in love I say yes. Gon smiles and gently grabs my chin, connecting our lips for a kiss.

A/n I feel like this was lowkey a filler idk. I hope y'all like it.