Chapter 1:A new family?!. A god needs no such things!

???3:Well you would have to be really strong to take down a dragon and burning to ashes like 10 miles worth of forest and still being conscious. Most people would be unconscious just taking down a dragon.

Arjuna:So? This dragon can't even hold a candle to those back in my homeland(Much less any of my pets).

???1:You just killed an S-Rank Dragon that would take about 5 to 10 S-Rank Parties, and you're saying it was weak?!

Arjuna:Yeah, and that was just a weak blast. If I really put my whole power in it it should have completely vaporized this continent in it's entirety, at the very least-said rolling his eyes.

???2:Aren't you overestimating your own power?-said with a little smile.

Arjuna:At the very least I don't have daddy issues-said looking into his past.

???2:Why you little..?!-said but suddenly something pressed him to the ground.

Arjuna:(It appears I've got Savitr's Authority over Gravity an excellent 2nd Authority)

AN:He right now can use Shiva's and Savitr's Authorities without harming and straining himself.

???1:Galahad, you shouldn't just jump at a kid who vaporized a Dragon-said looking at his "son"-And you would you please stop whatever your using on him, please?.

Arjuna:All right-said turning off his Gravitational Pressure over the knight known as Galahad.

Galahad:That hurt like hell!-said while stretching while making sure he didn't break one of his bones.

Gray:Well kid why don't you tell us your name?.

Arjuna:My name is Arjuna.

Lancelot:Just Arjuna?.

Arjuna:Yeah.

Galahad:Did something happen to your parents?.

Arjuna:I lost them.

Gray:In an accident?.

Arjuna:No, we were just buying some stuff when suddenly I closed my eyes for a literal second and appeared here. OF COURSE IT WAS IN AN ACCIDENT!!(I don't fucking know what happened to them)-said and thought.

Gray:OK, I'm sorry-said while scratching the back of his head.

Arjuna:Where's the nearest town?.

Lancelot:Just an hour or 2 walk there, why you're hungry?.

Arjuna:No I'm just bored-said while floating lazily.

Arjuna:By the way does this kingdom have a Phoenix Family that have only one child?

Galahad:They have but why the interest?.

Arjuna:Just that name reminds me of one of the Demon Pillars of a Certain King of Magic.

Gray:Who?.

Arjuna:Just somebody that made such a breakthrough in magic being the only reason that humans can cast magic without the help of some puny god.

Lancelot:Puny God?.

Arjuna:Weak gods that barely deserve that title or people that are so powerful that other people start making sanctuaries,praying to them etc. This eventually leads to them believing their some sort of untouchable deity that none other harm. So the Gods show them the true power of a god, even those are useful for this kind of chores.

After an hour they decided to take a rest.

Galahad:Hey, um guys doesn't this Arjuna feel a little too weird?.