Prologue:Just Isekai'd and a FUCKING DRAGON

???:Well I'm off to a great start of this "new" life aren't I?-the protagonist asked to himself while he looked around the place and to himself.

Again with a paler skin color.

Arjuna:Well since it looks like I've been Isekai'd as Arjuna Alter of all servants wonder what the other options were.

Meanwhile with the Axiom.

Axiom:No-said while sliding to the left the digital screen in front of him-Not powerful enough-said sliding another image-Too much Gilgamesh-said sliding an image of Gilgamesh-Too much Cu Chulainn Alter-Too much Homunculus.

Mercurius:Why not Arjuna Alter?.

Axiom:You're right, I already have a Gilgamesh and a Karna as well as an Enkidu as protagonists so why not the other half of the Mahabharata's greatest Heroic Spirit?.

Back with Arjuna.

Arjuna:Well I'm sure it was nothing important-said while his tail was just touching the ground.

Arjuna:Now-said while looking at his tail-That is gonna make things weird so-said while clicking his fingers and making it vanish-Much better.

Arjuna:Wonder what do these-said while the spheres on his hand lazily circled over it.-Have to do with Arjuna Alter's design.

Arjuna:Either they have something to do with Indra,Surya,Brahma,Vishnu,Shiva and other gods or they are just for decoration.

Arjuna:Well I'll discover it along the way-said while floating to somewhere completely random.

Meanwhile.

Arjuna:How can I see what abilities I have?-said while looking at the sky and seeing the sun right at the top of it's glory.

Arjuna:Heh, guess this is how it feels being a God of the Sun or at the very least the amalgamation of every single god with the exception of Kama and Ganesha. It really feels like your being under your own self despite it being a small part of yourself.

Suddenly an screen appeared in front of him.

System screen.

Mission 1

Objective:Know the basics of the Gods that form your very being(Since this is your first mission you only to know about the most prominent ones)

Mission Reward:Use of a Random Authority without damaging yourself

Failure Penalty:None

Arjuna:What about my stats?-said while another screen showed them

Name:Arjuna

Gender:Male

Age:10

Height:150 cm

Weight:35 kg