Chapter 29

"Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map." Ron curses his brothers as the trio and y/n walk through the crowd.

"He won't keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?" Hermione scolds.

"Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak." They look over to see a woman nailing a sign on her doorframe.

"Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta. Ron fancies her."

"That's not true." Ron tries to defend himself.

"Professor McGonagall! Cornelius!" Rosmerta looks to the two.

"Allow me, minister." Hagrid pulls off the step.

"Oh, Hagrid..."

"Sorry about that." The half-giant apologizes.

"Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good." The minister steps over a pile of horse shit.

"It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending Dementors...into my pub every other night!" the woman waves her hammer and causing the minister to step right into the crap on the ground.

"We have a killer on the loose."

"Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! What would bring him here?" the trio listens in.

"Harry Potter," Minister whispers to her.

"Harry Potter!" Rosmerta announces causing the two adults to shush her.

"Come." The adults head in along with Harry invisible follow behind.

Ring, ring!

"Sorry guys got to go. Meet you later." Y/n flaps off to where she is needed.

*Inside the room with the adults*

"Nobody will come to a pub where they'll get scared out of their wits."

"Professor dumbledore doesn't want dementors around the place."

"Now. Tell me what this is all about." Rosmerta closes the door once Harry unbeknownst is in.

"Well years ago, when Harry Potter's parents realized they were marked for death. Remember? They hid. Few knew where they were. One who did was Sirius Black. And he told You-know-who." McGonagall explains standing with the two other adults.

"Not only did Black lead him to the Potter's that night...he also killed Peter Pettigrew!" the minister continues the conversation.

"Peter Pettigrew?!"

"Little lump of a boy! Always trailing after Black."

"I remember. Never let James and Sirius out of his sight. What happened?" Rosmerta asks.

"Peter tried to warn the Potters...might have, had he not run into an old friend, Sirius Black." The minister opens a bottle of wine and looked over to where Harry is but he shrugs the feeling off.

"Black was vicious. He didn't kill Pettigrew. He destroyed him! A finger. That's all that was left. A finger. Nothing else." The minister explains giving a drink to his female friends.

"Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters but he's the reason they're dead," McGonagall explains.

"He wants to finish things."

"I don't believe it."

"That's not the worst of it."

"What could be worse?" Rosmerta asks.

"This: Sirius Black was and remains to this day..." McGonagall sits down and speaks.

"Harry Potter's godfather!" That was news to hear for Harry. Harry surprised and shocked runs off outside to a rock in the woods.