This is what they wore^^ (first is bellas dress and the other picture is what the bridesmaids wore.

Nat- we look absolutely gorgeous. Come on y/n we want to see you now.

 Come on y/n we want to see you now

This is what you look like^^

Bella- oh my gosh! You look absolutely outstanding!

Pepper- you look like a princess!

Wanda- i agree!

Nat- tony is gonna drop

Y/n- awh thank you girls but come on its 12 we should make our way.

Nat- okay

So we all got into the limo and drove to the church.

Tonys pov*

It was 11.00am and me and the boys just finished breakfast and was going to get ready. I was so nervous I couldn't believe that i was going to marry y/n. She was perfect im so lucky to have her.

Bruce- tony you better start getting ready we will be leaving in an hour.

Tony- yeah yeah i know i have already had a shower this morning so i only have to do my hair and get changed.

Steve- how you feeling mate?

Tony- shitting it. Im so nervous

Scott- you will be fine. Got your vows?

Tony- yeah i didn't really know what to write so i just spilled my heart out.

Clint- just say what you feel and then yeah.

So me and the boys got ready and done our hair.

This is what they wore^^

Sam- we look hot

Bucky- oh definitely

Steve- tony you look great. Y/n is gonna drop

Tony- "dont say that i dont want her dying on our wedding day" i said sarcastically

Scott- well its 12.20 so i think we should make our way

Bruce- but its only a 10 minute drive?

Loki- better early than late

Thor- true

Tony- fine happy you ready to drive?

Happy- always

With that me and the boys drove to the church and nobody was there so we all waited for the girls. About 15 minutes later peter came rushing through the doors. "The girls have just pulled up" he said. Oh god my heart was pounding at this point. I was stood at the front with the priest patiently waiting for the girls. While scott went out to meet them to walk y/n down the isle.

Y/ns pov*

Me and the girls pulled up outside the church and  i was shitting myself i was so nervous. Scott came out to meet us.

Scott- hope you looking beautiful. Do do all you girls. And woah y/n you look like a princess.

Y/n- awh thank you scott!

Scott- you ready?

Y/n- nope im nervous

Pepper- you will be fine come on!

Y/n- fineee

With that scott took my arm and i linked with his and then we walked up the steps to the church. I could hear chatter then it stopped. The girls walked in first down the isle then the wedding music started playing. My heart was racing like 200 miles per hour. It was beating so fast. Me and scott started walking down the isle and i seen tony he looked so handsome. When i got to the front scott kissed my head. "You will do amazing" he whispered as he kissed my forehead. I walked up and held tonys hand. He had tears streaming down his face.

Tony- "its just the pollen im not crying" he said and i laughed while wiping the tears off his cheeks.

Y/n- dont cry you will make me cry and i dont want to ruin my makeup.

Tony- you look outstanding!

Y/n- so do you baby.

Priest- Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of miss y/f/n and anthony edward stark in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so today, they will begin their life together, as husband and wife. You now may present your vows. Miss y/l/n you may start.

Y/n- tony,I love you. You have brought such joy to my life.Thank you for loving me as I amand taking me into your heart.I promise to walk by your side forever and to love, help, and encourage youin all that you do.I will take the time to talk to you to listen to you and to care for you.Through all the changes of our lives,I will be there for you always as strength in need,a comfort in sorrow,a counselor in difficulty,and a companion in joy.Everything I am and everything I have is yours  now and forevermore.This is my promise to you.

I could see tony crying again and yet again i wiped the tears off his face.

Tony- "oh god pollen again" he said sarcastically and everyone giggled. Im guessing its my go. Its not the best

Y/n- you will be fine

Tony-   "This is a lot of pressure, huh,i better now blow this i wait whats your name again? Then j laughed at him. Im joking baby. Y/n. Thank you for letting me into your life. You have taught me that two people joined together with respect,trust and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be. I promise to take care of you in sickness and in heath even though i nearly give you heart attacks when im on missions. Anyway i will stand by you and be your hero forever. Even though you always say rhodes is the better tin man i dont think i believe it. I promise i will always have a shoulder for you to cry on when you are having your bad days then wipe them salty tears away. I cannot wait to face the many more adventures we are going to have. I love you unconditionally y/n.

At this point i had tears rolling down my eyes.

Y/n-"yup the pollen is definitely high today" you laugh.

Tony wipes your tears away. "Dont worry darling you make up is perfect. You are perfect" tony said with a smile.

Priest- do you y/n take mr Anthony  to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Y/n- i do

Priest- and do you Anthony take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Tony- of course i do look at her absolutely gorgeous

Priest- i now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.

With that tony lifted your vail up over your head and cupped your face then kissed you passionately. Then he picked you up bridal style and ran down the isle with you and you heard everyone cheer. Then everyone made their way down to the beach for the after party.