Chapter 101 - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Wiping the tears, she got ready to start a new chapter of her life with Uday while the maids decked her up. With minimalistic gold jewelry and her long hair tied into a loose braid, she got up to leave for her bed chambers and her anklets made a melodious tingling sound.

Entering inside the beautifully decorated bed chambers with roses and scented earthen lamps, her breath hitched as she saw the masculine back of her husband, Uday. Clad in a cotton vest and long loincloth, he was showcasing his well-sculpted muscles and Nandini could not help but gulp in desire. Standing towards the window, Uday was preparing himself to profess his feelings to his wife when his trance of thoughts were broken by the tingles of anklet. His breath hitched when he turned as he realized his gorgeous bride was standing before him with a nervous smile on her face.

Smiling at her, Uday walked up to Nandini who was nervous, yet happy. Gently squeezing her shoulders, he admired her blushing face while butterflies danced in her stomach. In his raspy voice, he whispered, “Nandini, I was attracted to you since the day I met you. I have fallen in love with your strength and righteousness along with this gorgeous face.” He lifted her chin and found love for himself in her captivating, black eyes.

“I am lucky to have you in my life. I promise to add all the colors of joy in your life.” Uday mumbled as he planted a gentle kiss on her forehead with his lips lingering on her soft skin longer than necessary. A hot wave of desire crept inside her body as Nandini relished his touch, wiping all the disgusting memories she had Vikrant Singh Rathore. Ideally Nandini should have not remembered him on her auspicious day but she was grateful to his dead soul because if it was not him, she would have never met a lovely fatherly figure like Maharaja Vijay Singh Rathore, a sweet sister like Aparajita and a lifelong companion like Uday.

“Thank you for being there for me when I needed you, dear husband. I promise to cherish all my joyous moments with you.” Nandini murmured as she hid her crimson face in his masculine chest. Wrapping her hands around his muscular body, Nandini snuggled into his chiseled body feeling his musky scent while he engulfed her into his warm embrace.

The couple headed towards the splendidly decorated wedding bed where they talked about their lives, learnt about the likes and dislikes of each other, shed off their insecurities, and made lifelong promises of togetherness as they cuddled with each other after a long, passionate night.

On the serene full moon night, the mighty queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore had turned all shy when the maids dressed her up in a gorgeous red skirt and matching blouse after a long, relaxing bath with essential oils and herbs. Woven in silk, her attire was as soft as her smooth skin. Her ebony black tresses tumbled down her shoulder while some rogue strands adorned her glowing face. With pearl jewelry embellishing her gorgeous body, she waited for her husband, her only friend Veer with a coy smile plastered on her face.

Veerbhadra, on the other hand, was strolling anxiously in the royal lawns. As the full moon stood in his glory in the night sky along with the shimmering sheet of stars, Veerbhadra headed back to the bed chambers. With a wave of turbulence heating up his body, he was indeed, excited to cherish everlasting memories with his wife. He was glad that he redeemed his mistakes after all, his queen deserved the best version of him. The strong scent of sandalwood and roses hit his nose as his breath hitched looking at his gorgeous wife who appeared no less than a celestial beauty decked up in the shade of red, the color of passion.

“Veer”, she called him nervously awakening all his desires. A wave of turbulence passed through his body as he walked up to his wife. “Aparajita, I am honored to be your husband”, he whispered as he engulfed his wife in his strong, masculine arms.

Aparajita giggled at his actions as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her hearty laugh was enough for an adrenaline rush in his body. “Now I am stuck with you for upcoming seven lives to irritate you for playing games with me”, she chortled. Her soft giggles were short-lived as her breath hitched when Veerbhadra brushed his lips onto her nose and whispered huskily, “I am fortunate to have an opportunity to spend my seven lives with you, my dear gorgeous wife.”

Their banter turned into passionate love making as they peeled off the layers of clothing from their bodies, relished the fervent kisses, scratched their backs and explored the untouched parts of their bodies upon reaching the peak of desires. The two hearts united into one soul inside the lavish chambers of the royal palace of Vijaygarh as the sparkling moonlight witnessed their passionate night of togetherness through the open window.

Life was truly perfect.

♥️♥️♥️

Hi everyone

Thank you for your support, if it were not you, I would have never been able to complete this story. I am really overwhelmed upon finishing it. 💙

I hope I did justice to the plot, the characters.💞

Please read the Author's Note section, I will uploading next and here, I request you to please review the story. 😊

How did you find the plot?

What loopholes you came across?

What are the scope of improvements for me?

Who is your favorite character?

And yes, I heartily apologize to each one of you for keeping you waiting for so long. 😍 🙏🏻

I request each and every silent reader to atleast vote on all the chapters. The basic intention is to bring a smile on my face after finishing my first historical fiction. 😅

You can ofcourse, follow me and stay tuned with my upcoming stories. If you want to suggest any idea, you can dm me. 🥰

Love you all
💜