Chapter 2: First contact

Start from the beginning

Shock and surprise were plastered on the warriors faces as the mysterious people's metal sticks started to shoot fast light projectile towards them in a very loud manner.

Entire rows of warriors were wiped out in a few seconds, dying screams filled the air as blood started to flow from the corpses.

The loud thundering sounds from their guns defeaned nearby warriors and even tramautized some.

Warriors with missing limbs tried crawling their way out from the battlefield, and terrified warriors
deserted away from their comrades.

It was utter chaos.

After the remaining surviving warriors
witnessed their comrades deserting, they were urged to do the same too.

The entirety of the warriors retreated away from the mysterious people, and went towards the direction of the burning village.

Qhoris observed the aftermath along with his subordinates and smirked.

"They left their wounded comrades, what are we supposed to do with them?" Michael asked Qhoris.

Qhoris sighed and said.

"Treat them and round them up, let's discuss what to do with them after building our first foothold in this land."
he said.

"Pillage the nearby village, I believe they have enough food to keep our men sustained for our journey." Qhoris continued while staring at the village.

"Journey?" Asked Michael.

Qhoris then looked back at him and said.

"We won't be staying near the gate, I'd say we move north and find a good place to settle." Qhoris replied back.

"It makes sense, given the fact that the coalition is at our tail right now." Lisa
butts in, surprising the two.

"Alright enough talk, relay my orders to the men now." Qhoris ordered Michael.

Michael then saluted him and walked away from them to relay the orders.

Next thing they know, they were currently overseeing the wounded warriors getting dragged by his men.

Jordan was seen along the Red legion beating up a warrior for not complying,
they seem to enjoy what they'r doing.

"You fucking insect, you dare attack us."
Jordan said as he kicked the poor man in the stomach several times.

"Seriously? these guys didn't even have guns on them." a Red legion soldier stated as he laughed along with his comrades.

"Fucking primitives, they can't even talk english." said another soldier as he pointed his finger towards a dead body.

"Yeah, these guys aren't worth shit." said another one while laughing.

They then heard a voice in the distance.

"Hey you three, help me drag these fellas and tie them up." said the voice.

They turned to the direction of the voice and saw commander Hades, single-handedly dragging three wounded warriors with one arm.

And his way of dragging these poor guys is ridiculous, they would be surprise waking up with their hair gone.

Filled with awe and respect, the men immediately rush to the old man and helped him with his duty.

------------------------------------------------------------

After a fierce battle against the first wave, Balu Kal ordered half of his men to seek help from the other side.

After they left, the second wave came and another fierce battle began, but the Ironwood tribe managed to drive them away.

Currently, the men were exhausted and was taking a short break, that was until they heard loud thundering sounds in the distance.

Terrified, Balu Kal ordered his men to
keep their guards up and returned to the hut where his wife was currently
in at.

After arriving, he explained everything
that had happened in the past few hours.

"They should be arriving now along with the mysterious people from the other side right now to aid our village." said Balu Kal to his wife.

"Yes dear I have faith, but what are those loud thundering sounds we heard coming from the direction of the gate?"
Balu Meda asked her husband.

Balu Kal only shrugged in response.

"I don't know, but I do know that our warriors will return here along with the people from the other side to help us drive these Wolf-fang men away."
Balu Kan said as he heard footsteps coming towards their direction.

"It's about time." Balu Kal smirked and felt hopeful until he turned his face towards the door and came face-to-face
with a panting and wounded warrior.

"Chief, I bring bad *pants* news." the warrior said, the couple suddenly paled
at the report.

"W-What do you mean?" Balu Kal asked the warrior, "Don't worry dear, I'm sure everything will be fine." he continued.

"The mysterious people from the other side attacked our warriors and wiped them out, the remaining survivors had deserted." the warrior reported while panting.

Everything went silent after hearing the report, shock and fear were visible on the couple's faces.

"I understand, you may leave the tent
now." Balu Meda broke the silence while staring at the warrior.

She then looked towards her husband and saw that he was frozen in shock, not even bothering to move a muscle.

"I still have another report." the warrior said, making Balu Meda turn her head towards him.

"A mutiny happened, our warriors took the villagers hostage and tried offering it to the Wolf-fang tribe in exchange for
sparing their lives." the warrior said.

"cowards" Balu Kal said silently and stood up, earning the attention of his wife and the warrior.

He then grabbed his bloodied sword on the side and went to the door

"Take my wife away from here and go somewhere safe, I'll buy you two some time." Balu Kan said before walking away from the hut.

They watched him charge towards a group of deserters and a bloody fight ensued.

Balu Meda turned her eyes away from the fight, and whispered "I'm sorry" before escaping the village together with the warrior.

A/N: Chapter end, I hope you enjoy!!