10

Shuichi POV

Cw: Vomiting ⚠️

I could not sleep last night.
God dammit I'm exhausted.
I really shouldn't have went to rantaros last night.. because whenever I stay up to late I can't sleep afterwards. I don't know what it is... I just get very very nauseous.
And surprise surprise! I woke up sick and tired, on a god damn work day.
I need to go to work. I've already missed a week worth of days when I went on vacation with my family and I didn't want to miss anymore.

I slowly got out of bed and took off my shirt. I was covered in sweat and my face was all numb and red.
It's ok... it's ok. I'm going to be fine.
You are going to be-
I erked and covered my mouth. My stomach churned and I could feel my throat throb. Rushing to the bathroom toilet, I lifted the lid and.... Threw up.
I gagged and gagged until I was fully empty and couldn't go on any longer. I hate the feeling of throwing up. I hate it so much.
Now I know for sure I have to miss work. I can't go in like this...
I took out my cellphone and dialed kyokos number.
"Hello"
"Hey kyoko, I'm so so sorry but I can't come into work today. I'm sick and have a stomach bug.."

I must have sounded like actual shit because she said I could stay home.
I groaned and dug my face into my pillow. My shirt was off and I put on some shorts, as well as keeping the ac on because I was sweating like crazy. Might as well get some extra sleep. I wasn't getting any lately for the past 5 months .
I dozed off and was in the first stage of my slumber when..

BRRRRRRRRR.

"Ah-!" I yelped. Frantically looking around my bed.
It was the cellphone...
Oh wait not now-
I can't just call him later I have to pick up now. I already disappointed him to many times. I grabbed the phone of the nightstand, and without rantaros help this time...pressed accept..

Kokichi POV ( woah new POV After 10 fucking chapters woohoo)

Last night was weird. Too weird...
I really liked talking to him, but why did he call me after all this time. Did he really expect me to believe that dumb shitty new phone excuse. Nah... I know he isn't lying. He's not that type of dude... or is he.
I just wish he called sooner though ....
But I know how this is going to turn out sooner or later.
He's going to apologize again-
I know he's being thoughtful and he finally sees the true me, but... does he mean it!? Or is he just pitying me?
I don't blame him. I said so many shitty things In that stupid game.
Me being the mastermind.. pfftt what was I thinking. Hammers, electro bombs...
Miu and gonta...

That fucking hospital ruined things even more. What WAS I thinking!
Yelling at him ? In that suggestive position too?
Not to mention I made out with him and told him to leave. WHAT AM I A HIT OR MISS.. WHO DOES THAT.
make out then goodbye forever i guess.

My ears turned red.
I covered my face with my hands and groaned.
That was so FUCKING STUPID.

I glared at my phone.
I want to call him...
But doesn't he work now? He looks like a full on dad.
Dilf?
Nah I'm just joking.
The stubble looks cute tho, made me feel butterflies in my stomach.
I looked at the time, most likely he would be on the bus ride from what he told me yesterday on the phone, Which I tried to play hard to get while listening to him.
But I was all ears.
I could listen to his voice for hours...
And I did say I would call him "tomorrow"... so...

It rung for a few seconds before finally opening up to his face...

Oh my god..
He was fucking shirtless.
And sweaty,
AND RED.

WHAT THE FUCK.
WAS HE MASTERBATING.
NO WAY, WAS HE RAILING SOMEONE. OR WAS BEING RAILED?!
I could feel my ears burn and my grip tightened on my phone.

" Hey kokichi! Sorry about yesterday! Phone died... haha."
I just glared at him through the screen just... dumbfounded.
"Kokichi?"
"Oh- Yea.. um.. ahem. Mhm. So am I interrupting you or something like-"
"Interrupting me? I'm not doing anything at the moment.."
"A- are you sure? Because you look a little.."
"Huh?"

This bitch is really playing dumb with me right now...
yea not for long

"WHO ARE YOU RAILING? CMON SHOW THEM TO ME . IS IT MIU? IS SHE BEING A SLUT AGAIN? DONT BE A PUSSY BE A MAN! CMON SHOW ME WHO IT IS" I yelled as I shook my phone.

"W- WHAT? RAILING ? IM NOT HAVING SEX WITH ANYONE. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"

"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME LOOK AT YOU ALL SWEATY AND RED AND SHIRTLESS. I ain't gonna be surprised if they are getting it good to be honest.. oops did I say that out loud?"

...
A awkward silence arose for a second.
wait...

"KOKICHI I HAVE A FEVER AND IM SICK AND IM HOT. SO I TOOK OFF WORK... I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO "RAIL" SOMEONE"

oh..
Oopsie.
IM SO FUCKING STUPID. IDIOT IDIOT
Well this is just awkward
Uh oh. What do I do.

"Yea yea I totally believe you..." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. I didn't want to admit I was actually serious before, that's just too embarrassing...
"I'm just joking nishshi..."

He just raised his eye brow and cleared his throat..
"Oh really... ok then. Ahem. So um.. what are you doing.."

He did not just hit me with the "what are you doing" question. To be honest I don't do anything. My everyday schedule is eat, watch tv, play video games, and sleep. I'm unemployed and barely go out... my parents are rich people but really nice and give me money whenever I need it so I'm not broke.

But shuichi looks like a busy guy and.... I wanna look busy too.
What do I say... think think...
Aha!
"I'm getting ready for a penthouse party with some of my wealthy friends." I said proudly.

kokichi. What the fuck did you just do. I don't even know any people that live in fucking penthouses let alone met one. But it's ok he won't know.
Just. Keep. Lying. It's what your best at.

"Oh! Wow! I've never been to a penthouse. I didn't know you were involved with a lot of rich and important people kokichi! That's pretty cool!"
"Ah.. heh- yea. I'm- totally involved in that...stuff. Like I said yesterday people ask me for my autograph all the time..." I grinned and raised my chin.

"Oh really! Wow! You have a lot of fans.. Yea.. I don't experience that kinda stuff since I live in a small neighborhood where everybody knows each other. So, I don't really go out and get people to surround me. The most autographs I've signed are probably 4. But you... you live in Tokyo! Must be fun!"
"Yea...fun."
To be honest as much as I have a lot of fans here I get cursed out everyday for being a "terrible person," what the fuck was I supposed to do. Not be an antagonist? I can't go a day without being fucking sexualized. Everyday I see fanart of me being railed by someone. One time it was with nagito... like we weren't even in the same season-
I just want some peace and quiet. Away from the bustling cities. Shuichi s place looks nice... I really wanna go.
Also I want to see shuichi. Face up. He feels like the same shuichi I first met a year ago....
Well technically 4 years ago but I don't remember that. I really do want to start over.

"Shuichi..."
"Hm?"

I opened my mouth without thinking.

"Can I visit you and the others?"

Yall shut up this chapter took forever to publish.
I'm finally done with school UGH. SUMMER VACATION FINALLY STARTED WOOHOO.
And I officially have watched the movie LUCA 4 times because it's my new comfort movie and lucaberto is RIGHT next to saiouma the tier list for most comfort ship.