5

Ok no ones POV for a sec
Please read

So this is a year  after what happened in the last chapter.

Btw in this story the characters were aged down in the killing game and when they came back to their original state in the real world they were aged back up again . All of them are 21-23 now which makes them able to adult crap like drinking and stuff so yea.

Also no sex will be like... played out in this book so if u wanted smut I'm sorry :(.
But yes dirty talk and talking about sex life will be portrayed lol because they are all immature as fuck .

I'll think abt smut in the future , but there is a 85% chance I'm not gonna do it because I see this as more as a fluffy story? Hope y'all understand :)

Ok A lil explanation on what happened over the last year:
Rantaro and korekiyo started dating. Over the few months of getting to really know each other they really liked one another and decided they wanted a relationship. Both of them share an apartment.

As you guys know Kokichi has moved back to Tokyo and hasn't been in touch with anyone since.

Gonta works with gundham at a near by pet shop. Both of them are practically best friends and treat each other like brothers.

Tenko and himiko are dating as well. They share a cottage in more of the rural part of Japan where tenko trains in the fields while himiko gives... well tries to give her emotional support.

Ryoma has join the national tennis league. He's almost been kicked out of the team at one point because he went to jail but we don't talk about that.

Kirumi isn't prime minister to say the least but she has quit her maid job and stepped up to be one of the very few women in the state secretary office.

Kaito and maki are deeply in love. Kaito proposed  to her and they are getting married the following year. He promised that once he was done with his astronaut training that he was going to bring her to space to get married on the moon.
Maki thinks the idea is flat out stupid

Angie has been painting murals all over the city and starred in many magizines for her creative art work which has been contracted for a clothing collection that she's in charge of.

Kaede and miu are roommates...... that f*ck everyday

Kaede is an international piano player who had even collabed with John legend and Sam smith. (Idk those are the two artists that came to my mind)

Miu works at at a mechanic shop with her brother kazuhichi and keebo. Since keebo isn't a robot anymore he decided that he would live his life doing a job and act like a real human like he always wanted.

Also shuichi works at a detective training industry and his mentor is kirigiri

Ok back to the actual story